Home Sports Talk
Options

Forget The Super Bowl.

HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

The BIG game this season is happening tomorrow at SoFi......Rams and Niners....it's a rivalry my friends.... like the Steelers and Raiders way back when....or the Dodgers /Giants....Yankees/Red Sox!.......tune in.....I'm hoping for a close one......DON'T BOTHER KNOCKIN' IF THE HOUSE IS A ROCKIN'......GO RAMS!!!!!......GO NINERS!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 29, 2022 6:26PM

Man you need to pace yourself. You are going to pull something that can't be put back

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    edited January 29, 2022 7:07PM

@Justacommeman said:
    Man you need to pace yourself. You are going to pull something that can be put back

m

Mark, I did that long ago i.e. (pulled something out) and life hasn't been the same since..... I've adjusted...... either way......I've never been so jazzed about a ballgame in my life! Can't wait to get to the game! My two favorite teams.....RAMS...NINERS!!!

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^^^^^

I can tell. Be lucky that Mrs Hydrant doesn't try to sedate you

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    edited January 30, 2022 9:29AM

@Justacommeman said:
    ^^^^^^^

I can tell. Be lucky that Mrs Hydrant doesn't try to sedate you

m

I 86ed the mullet back in 86. Other than that its a very accurate likeness....both physically and behavioral. The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant's advice to those who come into close social contact with me is , " Let it go..that's just the way he is." She figured it out a long time ago......I think she actually likes it.

• Options

So, Mark.....in addition to your many other marvelous attributes..... you're psychic. How splendid!