Home Sports Talk

i love Patrick Mahomes...

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 28, 2022 4:10PM in Sports Talk

...but i cannot stand his fiancée and brother.

they have all but turned me against the Chiefs with their antics

somewhat surprised that DD hasn't created a thread about those two

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,516 ✭✭✭✭✭

No, I'm still stuck on my dislike of Aaron Rodgers, but carry on.

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

man everyone just expects you to bring every single sports-related topic to the forefront

we're some lazy sums of biatches around here!

from this point forward i will personally do what i can to ameliorate the situation

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 28, 2022 2:33PM

I love to hate him, sorta like some people think about the Rams, but.......is he ever good!!! And so are the Rams......What a match up a K.C. and L.A. game has the potential to be!.....best two teams in the league.......Mahomes is a Superstar......I just hate that!......He is SO GOOD!......TOO GOOD!!!

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,516 ✭✭✭✭✭

@galaxy27 said:

@doubledragon said:

man everyone just expects you to bring every single sports-related topic to the forefront

we're some lazy sums of biatches around here!

from this point forward i will personally do what i can to ameliorate the situation

Much appreciated, there's so much to cover these days it's getting difficult, Hydrant helps me out also, he's my grasshopper!

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

The brother is a problem child. As far as the girl is concerned?...... Never bad mouth the women folk...... they have an uncanny talent to come through in the clutch........right when you need 'em most......the motherly instinct kicks in.......they just can't help it....Thank God.

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

His fiancee takes a lot of undeserved crap. Every time she posts a pic on instagram or wherever people
    seem like they have to make fun of her. All she's trying to do is support her fiancée and be a good mother
    to their now 11 month old daughter. From what I've seen, she (and Patrick) are doing an excellent job
    raising their girl in a loving environment. Nothing wrong with the younger brother either, just a kid trying
    to make his way in life. Can't be easy for him having an older brother who is one of the best in the game,
    probably feels pressure trying to live up to what Patrick has accomplished.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man crush...........

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • TabeTabe Posts: 5,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 29, 2022 2:27AM

@Darin said:
    His fiancee takes a lot of undeserved crap. Every time she posts a pic on instagram or wherever people
    seem like they have to make fun of her. All she's trying to do is support her fiancée and be a good mother
    to their now 11 month old daughter.

She sprayed people with alcohol and then complained when people told her she was rude. She takes a lot of deserved crap, too.

• pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Tabe said:

@Darin said:

She sprayed people with alcohol and then complained when people told her she was rude. She takes a lot of deserved crap, too.

I doubt if that was the only alcohol sprayed at the stadium that night.

• TabeTabe Posts: 5,920 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pocketpiececommems said:

@Tabe said:

@Darin said:

I doubt if that was the only alcohol sprayed at the stadium that night.

That's rather beside the point.

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Tabe said:

@Darin said:

Agreed. Then instead of simply apologizing afterwards for emotion getting the best of her, she plays the victim.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.