so the Bears hired some dude named Matt Eberflus as their new HC

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,133 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,488 ✭✭✭✭✭

😂😂😂😂😂

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

I remember when the Bears hired Neill Armstrong.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,950 ✭✭✭✭✭

Another Matt, what could go wrong?

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Eberflus can rhyme with a lot of things so there is that

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,304 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:
    Eberflus can rhyme with a lot of things so there is that

m

If things go bad you could say it turned into a Clusterflus.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well it can't be worse than what the Tejanos are apparently going to get for their HC. Rumors are the leading candidate has not even coached in the NFL. Yes that is correct, I am not making this up. Apparently he is a bud with Easterby, amen and really.

Best, SH

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...