Home Sports Talk
Options

Latest - Rodgers to Broncos(?)

spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

B's are hiring GB's OC as HC. Rumors are Rodgers is next. Thoughts?

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...

Comments

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why not?

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭✭✭

@spacehayduke said:

I heard that also, fine with me. He won't fare well in the AFC west so he probably should give it a lot of thought first.
    I think the Steelers make more sense myself as a good fit for him.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rodgers is very fond of Nathaniel Hackett, so it's a possibility. If I had to guess though, I think he stays in Green Bay.

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Denver has very good offensive weapons and a stout D. I think it's a great fit. A little Peyton nostalgia as well

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

My barber told me Carolina. ;)

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it’s a great move for Rodgers and the Broncos.

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Darin said:

@spacehayduke said:

I heard that also, fine with me. He won't fare well in the AFC west so he probably should give it a lot of thought first.

Not that I disagree with you but he's 7-2 in his career against the Chiefs,Raiders and Chargers (9-3 overall vs the AFCW.) Rodgers going to Denver would make that division much tougher than its been.

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭✭✭

@erikthredd said:

@Darin said:

@spacehayduke said:

Not that I disagree with you but he's 7-2 in his career against the Chiefs,Raiders and Chargers (9-3 overall vs the AFCW.) Rodgers going to Denver would make that division much tougher than its been.

@erikthredd said:

@Darin said:

@spacehayduke said:

I think with Mahomes and Herbert set to dominate the AFC west that it would be a bad move for
    an aging Rodgers to sign with Denver. I would welcome it though, I would like to see Denver finish
    second or third in the division with Rodgers at QB.
    Payback from the Elway days is not over yet as far as I'm concerned. Chiefs need to keep drubbing them
    for a long time,

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Darin said:
    Payback from the Manning days is not over yet as far as I'm concerned. Chiefs need to keep drubbing them
    for a long time,

From a Pats fan perspective I have no problem seeing that happen. ;)

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 28, 2022 11:37AM

Is it possible that one Division could have all four of it's teams make the playoffs? If it is possible, I could see it happen next year if Rodgers goes to Denver. Somebody needs to crunch the numbers......it's over my head. The AFC is loaded with great quarterbacks already........ just what they need....one more. Wow!

• Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

Elway will find a way to mess it up again, trust him. He got lucky with the Kubes-Manning thing for one year, but I am guessing never again.

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...