Home Sports Talk

Super Bowl matchup?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,517 ✭✭✭✭✭

Which matchup do you want to see in the Super Bowl?

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,517 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would like to see LA vs KC.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,343 ✭✭✭✭✭

I couldn’t care less about the matchup, I’m
    Just hoping it’s a good game.

• craig44craig44 Posts: 10,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have no dog in this fight. My heart says Cinci. it has been a LONG time for them.

My brain says it will be KC vs. LA

after seeing that defense again against the Bucs, I would pick LA for the win.

George Brett, Bobby Orr and Terry Bradshaw.

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:
    I have no dog in this fight. My heart says Cinci. it has been a LONG time for them.

My brain says it will be KC vs. LA

Me too.....especially about Cincinnati......

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

La-kc

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • dogwooddogwood Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭✭

Rematch from the 80’s.

We're all born MS70. I'm about a Fine 15 right now.
  • Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,260 ✭✭✭✭✭

Underdogs all the way................ SF vs Cinci!

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 28, 2022 2:19PM

@MsMorrisine said:
    La-kc

If you reached your choice by determining which are the two best teams, you are absolutely correct. I'm sure that's your thinking...... but......anything can happen. A football has an odd shape..... that's a CRITICAL part of the game.....A head coach told me long ago that that is what makes football the best game....."You never know which way that sucker is going to bounce!" Think on side kick! Anything can happen and it usually does......I agreed with him then, and I agree with you now......but you never know!!!! 🏈

• LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭✭✭

SF vs Cincy with Cincy winning their Super Bowl rematch!

• spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

You gotta go with LA-KC but hey that is why they play. I would be thrilled to see the Niners even w/o Clark, Craig, Taylor, Rice, Lott, Montana who are all on the IR ;) ............. and hope they win (so we can see all of them on the sideline for the SB). But I have to go with the 2 favorites in this round even though rooting for SF. Cincy I just don't think will do it bc Mahomes right now is far better than Burrow, but you never know.

Best, SH

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...