Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Just pulled this from 2021 T206 pack, my best pull to date and wanted to share

And see what to do with it. Just hang on keep it safe and stored or have it graded maybe? Probably former option I'd guess. :) Anyhow, been opening some 2021 for a bit now just for fun and not many seem to like the latest t206 offering, but I bought a bunch, been opening slowly as I have time, and just pulled this Ty Cobb back Frank Thomas 1/1!

(Sorry for image quality. Was going to scan and discovered my scanner is broken and have to buy a new one, so just used phone.)

Comments

• CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭

Very Nice pull

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty Cool on the Big Hurt; don't worry about the pic, you did a great job!
    :)

• brad31brad31 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats on a great pull!

• CakesCakes Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very Lucky!

I have yet to pull a 1/1 in my 40 years of collecting. :'(

Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • craig44craig44 Posts: 10,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats!! great pull. I would not worry at all about grading a 1/1. as long as the card is not torn in half, grade doesnt really matter as you have the only example.

if you are want to sell, to avoid ebay fees, i would join the Frank Thomas Facebook group. I am sure there are lots of guys over there who would be interested.

George Brett, Bobby Orr and Terry Bradshaw.

• pab1969pab1969 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats! Amazing pull.

• FirstBeardFirstBeard Posts: 460 ✭✭✭

Awesome pull! Money is better spent buying more packs or having it signed. Do not grade.

• voxels123voxels123 Posts: 240 ✭✭✭

great pull! A 1/1 is always so sweet.