Home Sports Talk
Options

Aaron Donald A Running Back?

HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 24, 2022 5:05PM in Sports Talk

It's what he wants to do according to my inside source.....Management says no....injury factor etc. But....if the Rams HAD used him to run the ball last Sunday in the 2nd. quarter when they were on the one yard line with seconds left on the clock.....the game would have been over at that point. Instead Akers fumbled and that changed everything...... Who knows?........I wouldn't doubt it if gets the call next Sunday.....The crowd would go WILD!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hand the ball to Donald and let him run it in like fridge!

• Options

@doubledragon said:

That is my thought exactly!...... THE FRIDGE!.......I'm sure nobody remembers him......long ago.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:

@doubledragon said:

That is my thought exactly!...... THE FRIDGE!.......I'm sure nobody remembers him......long ago.

I saw that game, it was pretty cool even though my Pats were getting destroyed lol

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,550 ✭✭✭✭✭

he could be a devastating force at RB. big strong dude

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup who could stop him for a 2 yarder across the goal line?

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 26, 2022 8:41AM

But let’s not get carried away here, it would work occasional but let’s not act like this type of thing hasn’t been thought of before I mean the Fridge was in the mid 80’s, if it was that unstoppable it would be done nearly every game.

Donald is an elite player but he is not the only big strong guy like himself to suit up

• Options

@perkdog said:
    But let’s not get carried away here, it would work occasional but let’s not act like this type of thing hasn’t been thought of before I mean the Fridge was in the mid 80’s, if it was that unstoppable it would be done nearly every game.

Donald is an elite player but he is not the only big strong guy like himself to suit up

I agree.......but he wants to do it.....so why not? It would be fun to see.!