Home Sports Talk
Options

Rams/Niners

HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't expect much input on this thread......Two teams from California....... The place everyone "Loves to Hate." But, it's fitting that they are meeting up in the NFC Championship game.....regardless of being California teams......they are the two best teams in the NFC......any thoughts? Lets be nice and keep CALIFORNIA out of the discussion....... just football.....o.k.?

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t have any love or hate for the Rams or 49’ers

I think your Rams are going to the Super Bowl.

I still cannot believe 2 long passes to Cupp to set up that GWFG actually happened lol

Rams people got to like their chances! There is no way in my opinion that Garopollo is going to get another game go his way with his play. Like the chances are astronomical. In my opinion Ofcourse

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    I don’t have any love or hate for the Rams or 49’ers

I think your Rams are going to the Super Bowl.

I still cannot believe 2 long passes to Cupp to set up that GWFG actually happened lol

Rams people got to like their chances! There is no way in my opinion that Garopollo is going to get another game go his way with his play. Like the chances are astronomical. In my opinion Ofcourse

Everything you say is true BUT the Niners are the last team the Rams wanted to see. Shanahan is Morpheus to McVays Neo

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    edited January 23, 2022 7:03PM

@Justacommeman said:

.. the Niners are the last team the Rams wanted to see. Shanahan is Morpheus to McVays Neo

You got that right, Mark!......esoterics aside.....you nailed it!!!!

• Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup, Rams lost to 49ers both times in reg season. Will be an interesting game.

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    edited January 23, 2022 8:26PM

@spacehayduke said:
    Yup, Rams lost to 49ers both times in reg season. Will be an interesting game.

The Rams have lost 6 consecutive games to the Niners! I think the Niners are up 8-1 over nine games......could be wrong about that one.

• Options

I just don’t see Jimmy G extending his stupid luck streak

• Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

No idea if the Niners have any chance as the Rams look to be firing on all cyclinders. But I am thinking no matter what they need better offensive production from hereon if they want to win. I will be rooting for them in either case.

Best, SH

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options

@spacehayduke said:
    No idea if the Niners have any chance as the Rams look to be firing on all cyclinders. But I am thinking no matter what they need better offensive production from hereon if they want to win. I will be rooting for them in either case.

Best, SH

SF reminds me of the Giants in 2007, they are doing just enough to win and they have a little bit of luck on their sides.

• Options

How much did it sale for is one of the funniest and most ignorant things I've ever heard.

• Options
    halosfanhalosfan Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭

Personally I want the Rams to lay a huge smack down on the 49ers. There is no reason this should not be a Rams win.

A Rams Chiefs Super Bowl could be a spectacular track meet to watch! I would much rather see that game than Bengals v 49ers.

As a Rams die hard I would rather face the Bengals.

Looking for a Glen Rice Inkredible and Alex Rodriguez cards
  • Options

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options
    dogwooddogwood Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭✭

The Rams will fold.
    The 49ers will advance.

We're all born MS70. I'm about a Fine 15 right now.
  • Options

@dogwood said:
    The Rams will fold.
    The 49ers will advance.

I hope not but it's out of my hands. Whatever happens happens.

• Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shanahan OWNS McVay.
    People seem to forget just how good the niners D is.

Have a nice day
  • Options
    edited January 27, 2022 9:23AM

I agree with you streeter.....but......at some point luck might be a factor. The Rams are the better team but they just can't seem to get past Shanahan's Niners. Maybe the Rams and McVay will beat the Niners on Sunday. But if history is a any indication, they're going to need a little luck......I hope they get lucky on Sunday. 🍀

• Options

@dogwood said:
    The Rams will fold.
    The 49ers will advance.

I think you are 100% correct.......because...... S.F. is way cool. And L.A. is not so hot. Either way....... The whole groovy U.S.A. is going to be stuck with one or the other team from California in the Big One.......ahhh......
    THE HORROR!!!

• Options
    edited January 27, 2022 8:54PM

Go...K.C!....or Cincy!!.....That's our only hope!