Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Raw uncirculated peace 4 sale

Only P mints left / most dates still available.
These are stunning but most do have hairlines not visible to naked eye but could cause a UNC details grade (although one buyer tells me he got MS63 from NCG for one of them). Will sell at MS60 greysheets price - which might be more than I paid for some of them but whatever ... please send me pm and not respond here. I’ll send pics and more info if you request it. Some of them look incredible but like most raw peace dollars still in the market today - they remain raw because they have hairlines. Again - you can’t see them without a loupe so if you want nice looking with uncirculated luster peace dollars that you don’t intend or desire to have graded then I have what you are looking for!
Best,
Ty

Comments

• Options
    Che_GrapesChe_Grapes Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    Che_GrapesChe_Grapes Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 21, 2022 11:40AM

Getting lot of pms already!
    I repeat that for full transparency that while these look amazing they all have at least some hairlines! That means they are nearly all going to be a genuine details grade 92 from PCGS. Yes maybe one or two gets a grade but you know how peace dollars are with hairlines - read about this in the red book it’s very common that coins were “wiped” in the 50s and 60s before folks understood the implications. It didn’t destroy the luster but it did cause microscopic scratches known as hairlines. Just thin cuts through the very delicate surface lines that make up the surface luster. They still cartwheel and look great - most are blast white.
    Already several inquiries so wanted to add a comment here - please pm I won’t check this thread anymore - thks!!

• Options
    maplemanmapleman Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭✭✭

Prices would be helpful.