Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Jordan Memorabilia - Chinese Matchbox Paintings - 1998? - What is this?

Looking for help in identifying this thing. Don't know when or where I got it. Worth anything?
Any help, much appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've never seen these but this Jordan collector has it listed in his collection,you could try sending him an email asking about them.
    https://www.angelfire.com/sc2/sportscards/jordanihave.html#Cards

• Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭✭✭

OMG that head shot is poorly done.

Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options

I can't paint a stick figure, but yes the head shot is Picasso-esque...but still it is a JORDAN OMG!

• Options

Thank you erikthredd, I'll check it out!

• Options
    jordangretzkyfanjordangretzkyfan Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭✭✭

Headshot looks like Jordan and Drexler had a kid together. Never seen one of these before…thanks for sharing a new Jordan item I hadn’t seen.

• Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see that...but I also see Snoop Dogg without any hair and his tongue out!

Shane

• Options

Below is what google translate produced from the text on back.

Here's my favorite part (kinda poetic):
    **Square inches of heaven and earth. The universe. The history is long and the art is wonderful.

Basketball giant-NBA star

On the far side of the ocean, there is one for fans all over the world.
    The name of the game that is down and hungry together is called NBA.

The NBA is the short name of the American professional basketball league. It is divided into two divisions,
    Three stages. The two divisions are the eastern division and the western division; three stages
    It is the regular season, playoffs and finals. Regular season approved home and away double rounds
    Competition system, the two competition areas go through their respective regular seasons and are arranged according to the competition results
    Ranking, the top eight enter the playoffs. Five games and three wins at home and away in the playoffs
    With seven games and four wins in the knockout rounds, the top eights of the two divisions are fighting against each other.
    Through fierce and brutal competitions, the quarterfinals out of the quarterfinals, the quarterfinals twins, and twins
    Fight for the leader. People thus produced Eastern Championships and Western Championships. Two crowns
    Ning’s team played a seven-game four-win system in the home and away finals that shocked the world. In the end
    Decide the NBA champion.

The reason why the NBA is one of the world’s biggest film 9 events is because it is
    The highest level basketball league in the world today. The reason why the NBA can attract all
    The attention of fans all over the world is because it has a large number of talented stars. NBA
    The stars are tall, strong physique, flexible running, superb
    In the fierce confrontation of basketball games, the high-speed and high-tempo
    Frozen enlisted juvenile appraisal of superb dribble and pass, fierce fruit

Broken rebounds, accurate shots and points, and extremely
    Watching and relaying between generations... "NBA stars show the highest
    Realm of athletic ability.

Dedicated to you here is by Near Kerr Jordan, Anfenni Hada
    A set of sparks composed of fifty-six NBA superstars including Wei. It depicts the superstar
    Our wonderful moments on the court vividly showed their respective charms.

This set of sparks is a collection of sparks
    The best collections in the world are also the favorite boutiques of basketball enthusiasts and fans.

Stamp sparks a world-wide collection of Zangpin sister flowers
    Square inches of heaven and earth. The universe. The history is long and the art is wonderful.