Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Any YouTube coin channels (YouTubers) you would recommend?

braddickbraddick Posts: 23,130 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've been watching COINTABLE (Chris Tisdale) and truly enjoy his enthusiasm as he receives back PCGS submissions, and he opens them on camera, sharing his opinions and thoughts on the coins.
Are there any others you watch and recommend?
Does anyone here have a Youtube channel?

peacockcoins

Comments

• Options
    YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭✭✭

Take a look at Acousha Collectibles. He offers a good perspective on what it is like to be a coin dealer.

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.
  • Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,894 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, the two guys above are great. They're
    are a few more good teachers. CoinHelpU, is one. Honest! BlueRidgeSilverHound, Shaun Rocks! Very knowledgeable. Funny too. Lol. Speaking of funny. You have to check out my two buddies, Snax and Paul on "HalfDolla 'Make ya Holla". Crazy guys, clean, hunting for Silver Half Dollars from banks. Awesome giveaways as well. Their Beautiful Doggy will warm your heart. Lol
    Then, can't forget RobFindsTreasure. Him and his wife have a great coin show a few times a week. Wisdom in coins, as well.
    ;)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options
    TurtleCatTurtleCat Posts: 4,594 ✭✭✭✭✭

The ANA and ANS both have channels with some nice content at times. It covers many topics so something will interest you eventually.

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭✭✭

Treasure Town is fun.
    Kittle Coins but can only be a quick vid on a single coin, but dripping in eye appeal they are. Sometimes more detailed vids and even auctions.

Successful transactions with-Boosibri,lkeigwin,TomB,Broadstruck,coinsarefun,Type2,jom,ProfLiz, UltraHighRelief,Barndog,EXOJUNKIE,ldhair,fivecents,paesan,Crusty...
  • Options
    pointfivezeropointfivezero Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Maz03 said:
    Dr G was entertaining but I haven't seen anything from him in a long time.
    https://www.youtube.com/c/DrG_GoldandSilver/videos

In addition to those listed above (especially The Coin Geek and CoinHelpU), I found Dr G's posts very, very well done. I reached out to him last year and he told me he was "buried" but had some great ideas and was hoping to post again soon.

Stay tuned.

• Options
    CoinHoarderCoinHoarder Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Silver Seeker, Blue Ridge Silver Hound, Silver Joker.

• Options
    YoloBagelsYoloBagels Posts: 151 ✭✭✭

I've found that Acousha and CoinhelpU are the only two channels that I can watch without getting bored. Oh, and Spegtacular is king.

• Options
    CoinscratchCoinscratch Posts: 7,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kurisu Has one that's pretty cool. Coins are neato.
    I watch Blue Ridge too but will now check out some that you guys have listed.

• Options
    MarkKelleyMarkKelley Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stackattack is simple, to the point and he has his kid helping him. What's not to like?

• Options
    d9lowed9lowe Posts: 304 ✭✭✭✭

CoinhelpU is good. Spectacular is a complete joke. Stay clear from him!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file