Home Sports Talk
Options

He will be at the Bengals vs Titans game

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,067 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just want to let everyone know to be on the lookout at the Bengals vs Titans game, Roger Goodell will be there in attendance.

Comments

• Options

There is speculation that Mr. Goodell will be attending the Bengals vs Titans game because he thinks the Joe Burrow and the Bengals were the most entertaining team to watch this year.

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Titans are o.k. I'm not convinced. , Goodell in attendance or not. I want the Bengals to win........Burrows can do it....The Titans played the Rams early this season. The Titans won because Stafford threw 2(?) pick six touchdowns. Most stupid passes I've ever seen.....that game is why I have NO confidence in Stafford. Anyway......I'm pulling for an AFC showdown between the Bills and Bengals......two good young quarterbacks..... the AFC is stocked.....Mahomes, Burrows, Allen, and HERBERT! You gotta love it.....I do!

• Options

I think this should be a heck of a game, the return of Derrick Henry is what I'm anxious to see, how will he impact the game? I'm not sure, but he is a beast!

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

Henry is a real problem for opposing defenses. I imagine if he plays he will be ready

• Options
    edited January 20, 2022 3:48PM

@perkdog said:
    Henry is a real problem for opposing defenses. I imagine if he plays he will be ready

We will see if he's ready in the second quarter after a few runs. If he starts slowing down in the second half, then I think the Bengals will be in good shape.

• Options
    edited January 20, 2022 4:53PM

Whatever Henry's injury is......the Bengals defense will be totally focused on making it worse.......that's what they do.....