Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

My New PCGS Membership/Submission Forms for 2022: Houston, Do We Have a Problem?

giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

Since my PCGS annual membership renews on Jan 12, I received in yesterday's mail my submission forms ... two U.S. Coins forms, one World coins form, two PCGS Banknote forms. The potential problem is, the little footer on the bottom right of each form still reads exactly the same as last year, "(Form not valid after 12/31/21)"

According to my calculations (I took advanced calculus in high school), that date is past. Does this mean I can continue to use the forms from last year (which I have a bad habit of sometimes not timely using)? Or, alternatively, are the Powers That Be going to be sticklers for the letter of the law?

I'd really just as soon a PCGS person address this potential problem ... I'm not trying to stir up a pot of shite here, but rather to alert them to a potential issue. @PCGS_Moderator

Thanks and Kind regards,

George

VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.

Comments

• Options

Hi George, just checked with Customer Service and you are ok to use those forms for now. We should have all printable 2022 dated forms available online. If you do come across one that still says 2021 feel free to let us know here!

• Options
    jt88jt88 Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭✭✭

I really hope PCGS improves online submission process and promote it for people to use it. Please don’t send any submission form to people. Most people just put those forms in trash that’s a waste of money and paper and bad for the environment.

• Options
    TurtleCatTurtleCat Posts: 4,594 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jt88 said:
    I really hope PCGS improves online submission process and promote it for people to use it. Please don’t send any submission form to people. Most people just put those forms in trash that’s a waste of money and paper and bad for the environment.

I think it should also be that the only printout needed from the online submission is a barcode that's effectively the order. Then put into the flips. Or a simplified printout with a barcode and minimal info to include. Seems wasteful to have to print several copies of the online form.

• Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

OUCH! Perhaps I R PSSNG them off. I've been using some pretty old forms!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file