Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Heritage Auction Problem

JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 27, 2022 12:00AM in Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

I wonder if anyone here has had any issues with items they purchased from Heritage auctions. I bought a player card graded lot and only 8 of the cards were pictured. The lot was described below the picture and listed all the cards and their corresponding grades. When I received the lot two of the cards had qualifiers that were not described, one of which was one of the two highest graded cards in the lot. I'm hoping that they will resolve but I'm not sure what they can offer other than some type of monetary refund. Anyone here come across something like this

Comments

• Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭

Put this in the sports cards forum.

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,
  • Options
    JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭

FYI, after writing them and sending pix of the cards inaccurately described, they reviewed and offered me to either return the lot, a payment for the difference in card values or a slightly higher credit on a future auction.

• Options
    CoinCrazyPACoinCrazyPA Posts: 2,899 ✭✭✭✭

@JRR300 said:
    FYI, after writing them and sending pix of the cards inaccurately described, they reviewed and offered me to either return the lot, a payment for the difference in card values or a slightly higher credit on a future auction.

Glad they gave you options.

Positive BST transactions: agentjim007, cohodk, CharlieC, Chrischampeon, DRG, 3 x delistamps, djdilliodon, gmherps13, jmski52, Meltdown, Mesquite, 2 x nibanny, themaster, 2 x segoja, Timbuk3, ve3rules, jom, Blackhawk, hchcoin, Relaxn, pitboss, blu62vette, Jfoot13, Jinx86, jfoot13,Ronb

Successful Trades: Swampboy,