Home Autographs Forum
Options

Michael Jordan vintage autograph real?

AgramovacAgramovac Posts: 2
edited January 12, 2022 4:22PM in Autographs Forum

Guys, is this Jordan 88 autograph genuine or some kind of secretary?
I found a bunch of this "Uncommon M and dotted i" style from the late 80s, most of them were verified by JSA, PSA, BAS and Bulls loa.
This kind of signature was on Bulls MJ game used stuff and on Bulls merchandise as fascimile..

Here is the problem, all of the sudden, TPAs are rejecting this style and i dont know why.. PSA and BAS quick opinion failed, ive found this BAS signed ball with the same signature style, hide the coa, sent to BAS quick opinion and they rejected it?!

So i dont know whats going on with this signature.. Its def not fake, the problem is is this MJs or someone who signed for him, but if someone signed for him, why would they use that style as a fascimile and not the genuine MJ signature? Doesnt make sense..

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    JMS1223JMS1223 Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭✭✭

Despite popular belief, the Walt Disney company logo is NOT based off his actual signature but an artist’s rendering of it.

Unfortunately I think your Michael Jordan is a fake of some kind - a secretarial of sorts and they decided similar to Disney to use that for the logo. Just my gut feeling.

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭

I actually like it as an early signature of MJ (which would make it worth more).....It's worthwhile having it authenticated to see for sure IMO

IMF

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

That would be great if it is real. :)

• Options
    AgramovacAgramovac Posts: 2
    edited January 13, 2022 2:00PM

Forgot to mention this was bought on Lamar Hunt real estate sale, Chiefs owner and minority owner of the Bulls back then