Home Sports Talk

What does Russell Wilson's cryptic tweet mean?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

Russell Wilson tweeted a post that is very cryptic, and a lot of people are wondering if this means he's on his way out of Seattle. Here is his Tweet:

"Light at the end of the tunnel."

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

People are comparing it to Tom Brady's post right before he left New England:

• craig44craig44 Posts: 10,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hate it when people are all cryptic on social media. if you have something to say, just say it.

George Brett, Bobby Orr and Terry Bradshaw.

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it means the Saints need a quarterback.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,354 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:
    I hate it when people are all cryptic on social media. if you have something to say, just say it.

Totally agree

• paulb71paulb71 Posts: 272 ✭✭✭✭

it means Russ and Pete will both be back next year and all the meaningless rumors that were started last year and again this year about Russ and or Pete being gone are false and is brought up time and time again so weak talk show hosts have something to talk about for 4 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also hate it when these guys play mind games, Rodgers does it all the time!

• Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,332 ✭✭✭✭✭

RW3 is strange. Only God knows what he's thinking.

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • TabeTabe Posts: 5,920 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:

Vaguebooking.

It's what attention-seekers and people with giant egos do.

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

In my experiences it simply means you're about to get hit by a train.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bet after this Russell is going to learn to bring a flashlight with him at the beginning of the tunnel.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

There is no way Seattle trades Wilson. Who they gonna trade for ? Donald? Bridgewater? Even though I think Wilson is 12-13 best QB options to replace him are thin. I said the same for Dak.
    Mid range QB’s are like jobs that pay you just enough so you can’t leave.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.

Broncos fans are already drooling over this mysterious and cryptic tweet, one fan sent this image to Wilson via Twitter.

I found out that a Broncos fan sent Russell Wilson that image because I was poking around on Russell Wilson's Twitter page, you never know where I'm going to be, Russell had no idea I was even there, I was in and out like that!

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,262 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's thanking God that Seattle is sending him to Cleveland!!!!!!!

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

He’s flying somewhere sunny

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions

@paulb71 said:
    it means Russ and Pete will both be back next year ........

I hope you're right....because the Rams OWN Russell Wilson and the Seahawks.......just like the 49ers OWN McVay and the Rams....makes things equal in the division.

@doubledragon said:
    Russell Wilson tweeted a post that is very cryptic, and a lot of people are wondering if this means he's on his way out of Seattle. Here is his Tweet:

"Light at the end of the tunnel."

What thought the fans were getting

What they got !

edited January 12, 2022 9:05PM

There's no basement in the Alamo. ^

• MartinMartin Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wilson has a no trade clause. If he does go it will be where he want to go.

Martin

• paulb71paulb71 Posts: 272 ✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:

@paulb71 said:
    it means Russ and Pete will both be back next year ........

I hope you're right....because the Rams OWN Russell Wilson and the Seahawks.......just like the 49ers OWN McVay and the Rams....makes things equal in the division.

Just like the Seahawks own the niners !!!!!!! last 20 games between the Seahawks and Niners Seattle has won 16 times including the awesome 2014 NFC Championship game !!!

p.s. I think Jared Goff may be a better QB then Matty Stafford

@paulb71 said:

I think Jared Goff may be a better QB then Matty Stafford

You won't get an argument from me on that.