Home Sports Talk

Bruce Arians tells his side of the story

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bruce Arians spoke to the media today and told his side of the story, it was just like I figured, AB was pissed about not being targeted enough.

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Brady recognized that the Jets were playing single coverage on Gronk, AB needs to understand that Brady is trying to win the game.

There is a rumor I heard today on Skip and Shannon, that AB told Brady during the game, "So, Gronk is your boy again" or something along those lines, AB was pissed that it was Gronk's game.

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,454 ✭✭✭✭✭

OHH - Brady to Gronk - favoritism . So why didn't AB just have his Dad post a video, showing he wasn't being targeted, on Instagram ??

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

Never trust anyone wearing sunglasses indoors.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,192 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    There is a rumor I heard today on Skip and Shannon, that AB told Brady during the game, "So, Gronk is your boy again" or something along those lines, AB was pissed that it was Gronk's game.

I can believe this

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,454 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:
    Never trust anyone wearing sunglasses indoors.

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

I can believe this

I think AB said something to Brady and Brady actually went over to the bench and confronted AB during the game.

Look, I'm telling you, the Bucs should just sign Terrell Owens, Bruce Arians would never have these kind of problems from TO.

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

AB's version of the events would have a bit more credibility if he didnt sprint off the field jumping up and down like a jackrabbit. That ankle must have been killing him.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

I can believe this

I think AB said something to Brady and Brady actually went over to the bench and confronted AB during the game.

That's what I saw and figured that's what's was being discussed. The week before AB had 15 targets in single coverage and Gronk wasn't as heavily targeted. Brady is always going to go to the open guy no matter what name is on the back of the uniform as he should

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

If the MRI fits, you can't acquit Arians.............. But I would love to know which is telling the truth in this, if either.......

My online coin store - https://www.desertmoonnm.com/
  • JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@spacehayduke said:
    If the MRI fits, you can't acquit Arians.............. But I would love to know which is telling the truth in this, if either.......

They both could be. Maybe germs of truth on both ends

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......