Home Q & A Forum
Options

USPS tracking system

JWPJWP Posts: 17,622 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have had questions about how USPS sends package to me and it seems like hit and miss all the time. My latest Ebay purchase is coming from Kentucky and is now in Arizona. I live in Tennessee. Do the these packages earn Frequent Flyer points? I've also had items come to Memphis, then go to Nashville, then back to Memphis, then to Mississippi and finally back to Memphis where they sit for 3 weeks or more. Does any one else have this problem or is my mailbox in a black hole. HELP! Please don't tell me it is the COVID Raccoon (the Raccoon is the covid mascot).

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

Comments

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

I regularly use the USPS tracking # notification feature in both directions. I find that the it works quite well. As far as the package journey goes, seems to be 3-5 days although there have been a few times when a package lost it's way but did finally arrive. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall