Home Q & A Forum
Options

$$2021 CROSSING THE DELAWARE WASHINGTON QUARTER D.D.R? PLEASE HELP??$$

So a couple years ago I started casually collecting coins that I thought looked cool! In September I found my first 2021 Crossing The Delaware Washington Quarter from the Philadelphia Mint in my pocket change! I started to really check out the detail and stuff and to my surprise the reverse had some differences than the US Mint’s images on their website showed! So I started to educate myself in errors, rarities, and varieties! But I’m still left with a question after months of research! Is this quarter an actual error?? Is it a double die I mean there’s clearly double lines on the leg and coat? The extra lines make it look as if his coat is open flapping in the wind, while the US Mint’s image looks as if his coat is all one piece, or is it actually a dress?? Is it a striking error? Or is it my imagination??? I’m joking about the last one, but Please help because I’m absolutely confused!! Lol I’m begging!!!

P.s. The last image is from the US Mint of the same quarter!! And I’m new here so if cross posting isn’t allowed I’m sorry! Just trying to get as many views as possible until I find someone who can help!

THE ONLY THINGS I’M GREAT AT ARE BEING A FATHER TO MY SON CALIBER, HUNTING, AND FISHING! OTHER THAN THAT I NEED A YOUTUBE VIDEO TO TEACH ME LOL!! 🤣😂🤣😂