Home Sports Talk

Happy New Year!

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

We will officially be going into 2022 tonight, this past year on the forum has been a blast, I just want to wish everyone a safe and happy New Year!

Comments

• zippcityzippcity Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭

Happy New Year

Save our Country. Positive BST: Collectorcoins- Mariner020648- profharoldhill- coppertoning- agentjim007- cucamongacoin- ElKevo- mercurydimeguy- Utahcoin-AJAAN-AUandAG- surfinxhi- ZoidMeister- TwoSides2acoin-
  • BrickBrick Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭✭✭

Every year we are happy to see the old year go with all the maladies and strife. We make resolutions and have high hopes for the coming year. It never gets better, then before you know it this past year was the good old days. Happy new year anyway.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!
    The Aussies know how to party. Kinda long, but if you like massive fireworks, this is for you. If you ever get the chance to visit "down under", GO!!

https://youtu.be/XHhekZ3KqzA

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy New Year everyone!! 🪅🎊🎈🎉🍻🥂

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Brick said:
    Every year we are happy to see the old year go with all the maladies and strife. We make resolutions and have high hopes for the coming year. It never gets better, then before you know it this past year was the good old days. Happy new year anyway.

While I understand your sentiment, I somewhat disagree. I, like many, love to reminisce. But I don't agree that it never gets better. Some things do. I guess it is all relative to each individual.

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy New Year to you and yours. Everyone be safe.

• LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    And Mustache Jerry Jones has a surprise for you all, he was going to wait to reveal this but he's so excited he can't contain it any longer. In the upcoming year 2022, Mustache Jerry Jones will be debuting a new mustache style, he calls it, the "Tom Selleck!"

DD please keep Mustache Jerra going for the rest of this season, the Boys record is only 1 loss with him, and 0-3 when you removed him for a few weeks. Robert

Have a happy and healthy New Years everyone! Be safe and prosper!

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

@LandrysFedora said:

@doubledragon said:
    And Mustache Jerry Jones has a surprise for you all, he was going to wait to reveal this but he's so excited he can't contain it any longer. In the upcoming year 2022, Mustache Jerry Jones will be debuting a new mustache style, he calls it, the "Tom Selleck!"

DD please keep Mustache Jerra going for the rest of this season, the Boys record is only 1 loss with him, and 0-3 when you removed him for a few weeks. Robert

Mustache Jerry Jones is here to stay, go Cowboys!

@doubledragon said:

@LandrysFedora said:

@doubledragon said:

Mustache Jerry Jones is here to stay, go Cowboys!

Yes!

• BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭✭✭

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes.......HAPPY NEW YEAR!.....to everyone here! I don't know about where you live, but around here people set off giant fireworks! We can't do that on the 4th of July here. FIRE HAZARD!....But it's been raining so I expect a BIG SHOW tonight!.....HAPPY NEW YEAR! ☀☀☀