Home Sports Talk

Who should win NFL coach of the year?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

The current favorite is Matt Lafleur of the Packers.

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

I vote for Matt Rhule, head clown of the Carolina Panthers, strictly for entertainment purposes.

• 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

Another popularity contest. McDermitt has lead the Bills to the playoffs 4 of 5 years when they hadn’t sniffed it for the past 20 years, still no coach of the year.

Pro Bowl farce.
    Jackson 12 games 16 TD’s 15 INts
    In what universe is he ever a pro bowler? He’s regressed every year and this is the worst. What pro bowler throws 4 INT’s in a half?

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    I vote for Matt Rhule, head clown of the Carolina Panthers, strictly for entertainment purposes.

He should be coach of the year just for comparing the Panthers to Jay Z. 6 years from now under his control they will win a super bowl. Just ask him about the 7 year plan.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you give me a team like the Packers I would be eligible for Coach of the year. Why give it to a coach who has a great team? I’d rather see it given to a guy who drafted a good player and put together a solid season with a not yet proven squad

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

"The Carolina Panthers are a clown show."

- Skip Bayless 

• erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think its going to come down to the Bengals Zac Taylor or Belichick. Cincy has had a pretty great turnaround from their 4 win season a year ago. BB is on pace to win 10-ish games with a rookie QB. Who else out there is really deserving? Maybe Andy Reid if KC wins their last two to finish the season on a 10-0 winning streak after starting 3-4. Mike McCarthy is on pace to double the Cowboys win total from a year ago.

I'd say that Taylor has the slight edge on BB right now.

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mike Vrabel in land slide

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • JWPJWP Posts: 17,152 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Detroit lions coach - past and present. It real took hard work to lose the way they lose in 2021. LOL :D

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members