Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

#1 All Time Everyman Type Set Auction This Week

Selections from My Everyman type set is up for auction this week at DLRC. The gold portion is compleate and outstanding with many AU58+ examples.

https://www.davidlawrence.com

Comments

• gschwernkgschwernk Posts: 338 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just checked the bidding. It seems everyman collectors have not yet found this auction. For example, a 1c 1943S au58 has no bids. This coin is one of most difficult coins to find in this grade. It took 2 years to find. I paid $200. It is being offered at $15 with no bids?

Still no bids on the 1c 1943s au58. Where are the everyman collectors?

• goldengolden Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭✭✭

A number of 1943's in 58 have been made in the last year. It is still a tough coin to find.

• jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,155 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't find the 43S on DLRC. Checked auction 1202, 1203 and 1204
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain

@jesbroken said:
    Can't find the 43S on DLRC. Checked auction 1202, 1203 and 1204
    Jim

Sorry my error. They are selling a 1943 AU58. The 43s I had was a lower grade. For the purpose of an everyman set the AU58 1943 is better.

I should mention the best part of this auction is a complete set of the gold types almost all AU58 with many AU58+.