Home Sports Talk
Options

the Celtics

olb31olb31 Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 30, 2021 3:08PM in Sports Talk

i'm a life long celtic fan, but boy are they hard to watch. poor or no ball movement. below average 3-pointers. average at best on defense. no point guard. poor coaching. in the bucks game right now, they haven't made a shot in almost 4 minutes. really pathetic.

they just don't have any winners on the team or at least the ones they depend on.

Work hard and you will succeed!!

Comments

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wrong forum.

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭

But the real question is why do Topps Celtics sell for more than OPC Celtics in the same grade?

• Options
    olb31olb31 Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

@nam812 said:
    But the real question is why do Topps Celtics sell for more than OPC Celtics in the same grade?

i have a 1969 opc havlicek rookie card 1/1.

Work hard and you will succeed!!
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭

they do look terrible. from a lifelong C's fan

Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 30, 2021 5:34PM

John Havlicek......He was the Celtics....HONDO!.....what a set shot artist! Sixth man off the bench. Those were the days! Good memories....R.I.P.