Home Sports Talk
Options

It's Getting Late

HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, guys!....I don't want to wreck your day.....but.....you might want to start thinking about doing a little Christmas shopping for "The Little Lady." It's that time.

Comments

• Options
    charlesf20charlesf20 Posts: 384 ✭✭✭

Oh boy.

• Options
    edited December 24, 2021 2:20PM

Gift suggestion...... I did the combo-pack this year for The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant. A new pair of roller skates, a one gallon jug of Turtle Wax, .....AND!!.....one of those mops with an adjustable handle so she can reach the hard places. 😉

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,024 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll just give her money this year, I'm not good at picking out gifts, she's still pissed off at me about last year's gifts.

• Options

Chia pet!!!!!

• Options
    edited December 24, 2021 3:38PM

DD......show us some PET ROCKS.......best gift idea of all time.....easy and CHEAP! ......When you're desperate...... Give her a PET ROCK!....Just go outside and get one......all you need is a piece of newspaper to wrap it up!!!!!!.......WIN! WIN!

• Options

Wow this post is getting hot. :o

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 24, 2021 5:15PM

@Hydrant said:
    DD......show us some PET ROCKS.......best gift idea of all time.....easy and CHEAP! ......When you're desperate...... Give her a PET ROCK!....Just go outside and get one......all you need is a piece of newspaper to wrap it up!!!!!!.......WIN! WIN!

Pet Rocks make a great gift for anyone, they don't require food, they don't use the bathroom on your floor, and you don't have to clothe them like you do a dog, just order one and you'll have a friend for life, and they're genuine pedigreed!

• Options

Thank You....

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just don’t go home…

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't worry............. the best "last minute" gift money can buy..........

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options

I guess "Baby you got me" instead is not going to go over that well?