Home Sports Talk
Options

All points bulletin!

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,976 ✭✭✭✭✭

Please be on the lookout for a Jerry Jones twerking gif, if you have any leads on where a Jerry Jones twerking gif may be located, please contact doubledragon via PM ASAP. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

😂😂😂😂

• Options

This is going on my white whale list, things that I must have but continue to elude me:

1. 1968 Mira Tuttosport Joe Louis card

2. Proof of Bigfoot

3. Photo of Terry Bradshaw on nude beach

4. Jerry Jones twerking gif

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 23, 2021 3:00PM

@doubledragon said:
    This is going on my white whale list, things that I must have but continue to elude me:

1. 1968 Mira Tuttosport Joe Louis card

2. Proof of Bigfoot

3. Photo of Terry Bradshaw on nude beach

4. Jerry Jones twerking gif

When you get the Terry Bradshaw nude.....could you please send a copy to The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant? If you do, she will be eternally grateful to you.......But......don't send if the picture is of a , in her own words, " A Fat old man!"......she won't like that......Aaahhh......The funny story I could tell........The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant and that "Fat old Man!! "......the fantasies of teenage girls die hard. 😂

• Options
    edited December 23, 2021 3:16PM

Oh, and DD, have you ever spent any time in the rainforests of Washington, State? Or Oregon?....I have. That's why I KNOW Bigfoot is for real.......I don't need proof!

• Options

@Hydrant said:
    Oh, and DD, have you ever spent any time in the rainforests of Washington, State? Or Oregon?....I have. That's why I KNOW Bigfoot is for real.......I don't need proof!

No, but I would live to go there. I have spent nights camping in the mountains of Colorado, and at night time when you're all alone in your tent, you hear things, scary things, as if somone or something is out there watching you. I'm not saying bigfoot was out there watching me, but I'm not saying he wasn't out there watching me either.

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@Hydrant said:

No, but I would live to go there. I have spent nights camping in the mountains of Colorado, and at night time when you're all alone in your tent, you hear things, scary things, as if somone or something is out there watching you. I'm not saying bigfoot was out there watching me, but I'm not saying he wasn't out there watching me either.

It was me!

• Options
    edited December 23, 2021 4:20PM

@doubledragon said:
    >

I have spent nights camping in the mountains of Colorado, and at night time when you're all alone in your tent, you hear things, scary things,.....

Why were you all alone in your tent? That's no fun......I have sister-in-law that I can lend you for your next camp out......If you take me up on my offer.......You'll find out what hearing strange noises and scary things at night is REALLY all about! 😲

• Options
    edited December 23, 2021 6:03PM

I knew you would come up with something ridiculous...... I read you like a book! You're the best, DD. BUT very predictable. Don't ever change. I'm sure you are a joy to everyone who knows you and they love you DESPITE your insanity!. Don't ever change. MERRY CHRISTMAS my friend!...MERRY CHRISTMAS

• Options

@Hydrant said:
    I knew you would come up with something ridiculous...... I read you like a book! You're the best, DD. BUT very predictable. Don't ever change. I'm sure you are a joy to everyone who knows you and they love you DESPITE your insanity!. Don't ever change. MERRY CHRISTMAS my friend!...MERRY CHRISTMAS

Thanks Hydrant, my family tolerates me but barely! Merry Christmas to you too buddy!

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

Several times I've been in the woods and caught Bigfoot trying to take a picture of me.
    Quite frankly a little embarrassing I'm not that abby normal. I throw rocks at them until they drop the camera.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭✭✭

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.