Home Sports Talk
Options

Tom Brady creates his own color

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,026 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there anything this man can't do? Now Tom Brady has his created his own color, it is called Brady Blue.

Tom Brady partners with Pantone to create new color, Brady Blue

If there was any question about the influence and reach of Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady, his next venture just might leave no doubt.

Brady, the NFL's leader this season in touchdowns and passing yards, is developing a new color called Brady Blue.

His apparel brand, BRADY, developed the new hue in a partnership with Pantone, known for being a longtime influencer in color.

According to a news release, the Brady Blue color "embodies the brand’s founding principles to be the best you can be while inspiring fearlessness, resilience, and confidence towards achieving peak performance."

Brady, of course, spent the first 20 years of his NFL career with the New England Patriots and the last two with Tampa Bay. He has won seven Super Bowls.

"Exuding strength and confidence, BRADY BLUE is an impressive blue shade with an intensity emblematic of Tom Brady’s self-determination and commitment to precision," the press release says.

Brady's apparel line will be available to the public on Jan. 12 with Nordstrom carrying the brand in select stores and on their website a week later.

Comments

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

This thread is

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭

I smell merchandising!

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

I can't stop staring at Brady Blue, I'm fixated on it!

• Options

I've written a special poem to dedicate to this new color, ok here goes:

Roses are red,
    Violets are Brady Blue,
    Tom has seven rings,
    Peyton only has two.

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭✭✭

With a combined net worth well north of $650m, one would think he's only fixated on green.

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Tom never seen that color before except every time I see a KU t-shirt.
    Or Royals t-shirt or any other team with blue as one of their colors.
    Now go back in time and tell your high school self that your 44 year old self pretended to create
    a color and take the beating you deserve because I'm assuming back then you were actually connected to reality.

• Options

There have been reports coming out that during the Saints game Brady kept asking the
    opposing players what they thought of his new color Brady blue and he apparently wasn't getting much positive feedback.

• Options

At the end of the game he went over to Saints coach Dennis Allen and angrily yelled
    that none of the Saints players like Brady Blue and that he can go F himself.

• Options

There was some concern in the Bucs locker room after the game when a ranting Brady
    for some unknown reason put on an old Pats uniform and called his wife, declaring that
    the Saints kept saying that Brady blue is simply blue and that it was already a color, and
    pleading with Giselle over and over to tell him that he actually invented a color.

• Options

If there are any more developments in the Brady blue storyline I'll try to stay on top of it
    but for now they're simply telling Tom to get plenty of rest and have promised him that
    they're going to come out with a Brady blue crayon like he demanded.

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 24, 2021 11:26AM

The lake that see from my house is Brady Blue this morning. It's usually sky blue.....but this morning..... BRADY BLUE. Maybe because of the early morning rain and the clouds....Merry Christmas!

• Options

Go on the internet to...Lake Mathews Ca. photos. The lake and the snow capped mountains are the view I see right now. Most beautiful scenery on Earth. I'm lucky to be here. Check it out!

• Options
    edited December 24, 2021 11:35AM

Many of those photos were taken from my ranch and even from my backyard. I don't know how it happened. There is even a photo of some little Hydrants playing in the backyard. I don't know how those photos got on that website. No idea.

• Options
    edited December 24, 2021 11:48AM

I'm on that website now.....lots of the photos were taken from or on my property. I don't know who did it or when. My house is on there too! Really weird.

........riddle solved!......The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant is behind it all. She had the pictures put on that website. I should have known. 🤔

• Options

I don't like Christmas, it's depressing, the whole world shuts down, everything is closed, everyone is at home, it's a ghost town. Christmas makes me feel Brady Blue.

• Options

The mail doesn't even run on Christmas, oh that's just great, oh that's just perfect!

• Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭

Al Gore invented the internet

• Options
    edited December 24, 2021 1:29PM

@Mickey71 said:
    Al Gore invented the internet

Yes, yes he did....... according to Al Gore....Al Gore invented the internet...... I'm down with that...... Somebody had to do it......I'm happy it was him. 🖥😵⌨😵🖨😵....Thanks, Al.😵 Thanks a lot! 😵

• Options
    edited December 24, 2021 1:37PM

I invented the articficial rickshaw puller, until the idea was stolen from me, damn Chinese.

• Options

DD, I've told you to stop. You're not listening. One more time...🈲🈯🈶🈹.....TRANSLATION?..... STOP!