Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

More Mint bags! (SOLD elsewhere)

commacomma Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭
edited February 7, 2022 3:10PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Sorry, I know you're probably sick of seeing mint bags for sale. These are actually the last ones I have left (I promise!). Went through storage and realized I had more than I thought. Moving and need to sell them.

So I will post one last time. If anybody wants them I have:
500 cent, 150 nickel and 100 quarter left I can sell. I know there will probably be some random extras (mixed denominations) so I would say total

800 bags total I could do $1200 $1,100 $950 for all of them with free shipping in continental US.

Currently selling these for around $5 each on etsy and ebay in smaller groups (you can check ebay/etsy sold prices).

Some more info:

The condition of the bags varies from heavily used to unused. You will receive a mix. There will be bags in worse condition than the photos (those are just an example)

Bags may have discoloration, staining, wrinkling, stamps, pen writing or other markings. They might have a slightly musty smell due to being in storage for so long (you can air them out or wash them but I am selling them as I bought them). All bags are in tact and usable. A few may have tiny pinholes but none that effect bag’s functionality.

Most of the bags will have moderate wrinkling. They are easy to iron. I have not ironed any of them. Most bags are also stamped with a date ranging from the late 1980s to 2000. Specific dates cannot be requested. Some dates are crossed out, others are not.

There may be different inspector’s initials on each bag.
Some that I have seen are: S.W.B., G.I.D.C., L.I. Inc.

Fonts, letter sizes and wording layout may be slightly different from bag to bag.

There will be color variations from bag to bag ranging from bright white to brown.

The bags are made of very high quality, heavy cotton canvas.

Comments

• Options

bump. happy new year!

• Options

bump

• Options

Price lowered. Moving and need to sell these last 800 bags. Would trade for silver, gold or other coins as well. Send me a message

• Options
    edited January 23, 2022 11:04PM

Bump. Had a member who said he would take them but backed out. Make an offer. Really need to sell. Thanks for looking

• Options

Just dropped the price. This is the lowest I can go for these. Would love to give a member here this deal so I don't have to take these with me when I move! This is by far the lowest I have ever sold these for

• Options
    edited February 7, 2022 3:10PM

*sold elswhere

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hooray!!!!

• Options
    No HeadlightsNo Headlights Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm happy you had a successful "canvas" of the area.

• Options
    CoinHoarderCoinHoarder Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m going to miss these.