Home Sports Talk

Michelle Tafoya out on Sunday Night Football

craig44craig44 Posts: 11,017 ✭✭✭✭✭

It seems that after her appearance on the view and her comments about C.K. that she has been relieved of her sideline duties on Sunday Night Football. she had been performing those duties for 10 years.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

Comments

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have waited for what felt like an eternity to use online, as a reaction to a story, a common acronym so often used and overused by so many of generations younger than me. Never the right moment. Never felt right. Let me now break the internet in my own way.
    here is that moment, all I have to say is...
    lmao

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,193 ✭✭✭✭✭

I couldn’t care less who is on the sidelines reporting. I mean I never had a problem with Michelle Tafoya and if she crapped on CK then I agree with her 100%

If that’s why she is being taken off I hope she sues the network and wins to the point of them needing to shut down.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,193 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thisistheshow said:
    I have waited for what felt like an eternity to use online, as a reaction to a story, a common acronym so often used and overused by so many of generations younger than me. Never the right moment. Never felt right. Let me now break the internet in my own way.
    lmao

But really you could have used that hundreds of times on any of Double D’s humor filled posts!

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@thisistheshow said:
    lmao

But really you could have used that hundreds of times on any of Double D’s humor filled posts!

You are not wrong.

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 15, 2021 8:32AM
  • craig44craig44 Posts: 11,017 ✭✭✭✭✭

the report I read said it was her "choice" to leave. Timing sure seems suspicious.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• TabeTabe Posts: 6,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

She appeared on SNF three times after her appearance on The View. She hasn't been pulled because of that.

• LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:
    the report I read said it was her "choice" to leave. Timing sure seems suspicious.

She's been "canceled"