Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

WTT 2021 Great Engravers for Older in Series

Dirt94Dirt94 Posts: 230 ✭✭✭

Looking to trade a spare 2 oz silver 2021 Gothic Crown Quartered Arms or the Quartered Arms and Portrait version proof for the 2 oz silver Royal Mint Three Graces or Una and the Lion proof. Have a spare set ordered and would like to get the older versions that I missed out on to complete the set.

Comments

• Options

TTT

• Options

Coins arrived today! Here is the actual coin I am willing to trade.

• Options
    OrlenaOrlena Posts: 300 ✭✭✭

Let me know if you’re willing to sell the portrait coin. I ended up having to buy the QArms from a third party and will be scrambling to do the same with the Portrait. If you’re interested let me know price and transaction details. Thx

• Options

@Orlena said:
    Let me know if you’re willing to sell the portrait coin. I ended up having to buy the QArms from a third party and will be scrambling to do the same with the Portrait. If you’re interested let me know price and transaction details. Thx

What are you looking at paying for the portrait? I was more looking for a trade but would potentially sell too.

• Options
    OrlenaOrlena Posts: 300 ✭✭✭

Thanks but I ended getting one from the RM

• Options

Good for you. What day did they open up sales for them? Just curious because I didn’t hear anything about it.