These are some of my best shots at buying silver. :#

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• CoinscratchCoinscratch Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like it!

• moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JWP said:

I suppose if you dry-fired those guys, your firing pin would give you PMD...

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • JWPJWP Posts: 17,161 ✭✭✭✭✭

@moursund said:

@JWP said:

I suppose if you dry-fired those guys, your firing pin would give you PMD...

If you dry fire these silver rounds you may have more trouble than that. I' ve got 2 20 mM titanium auto vannon rounds, but need an A-10 to tesr them. :D

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,690 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinscratch said:

@JMS1223 said:

@SimpleCollector said:
    I used to be in the silver addiction, but lately it’s the 1/10th ounce gold coins. It’s just my weakness.

I got some silver but like you said, I am wanting to trade it for a 1/10 ounce gold coin.

I'll likely do the same except I'll trade up to $10 to $20 gold pieces. It's currently about 81:1 ratio which will take up 80 times less space and it's easier to build incrementally rather than dropping 2k at once. It may be difficult to find someone to trade all that silver for gold and you might have to sell then buy separately.
    However, silver sells fast on the BST.

I’ll tell you guys, I traded all of my silver in for gold a while back. It was the best decision and I never regretted it for one second. I was very fortunate to have a local buyer/stacker take all of it off my hands. Turned around the same day and bought gold Buffalos, AGEs in all denominations, and pre-33 gold as well. I don’t miss storing that boat anchor of a silver stack.

I will undoubtably take a hit as I pay at least some premium on each silver trinket. By the time it's said and done I will have paid roughly 2,350.00 per ounce on gold, if not more. So, the 1/10 ounce golds are looking pretty smart at this point.

• crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 14, 2022 8:05PM

PCGS 67

PCGS 66+

The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• AlongAlong Posts: 466 ✭✭✭✭

@Smudge said:
    Nothing wrong with picking up a little inflation insurance.

Inflation insurance?! When is it going to kick in?

• moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Along said:

@Smudge said:

Well, even when your paper money is worth less and less, an ounce of gold is still worth an ounce of gold!

💰

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 15, 2022 8:09AM

@Along said:

@Smudge said:

Already did. Start of the covid I was paying $12-14 oz. now it’s enjoying $23. I’m very happy that I was silver crazy. 😉
    Gold and the rest did not come anywhere near doubling their value. 🐈

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

I need to do an inventory count today I might be ready for some gold. Or maybe sell some graded stuff and just make it happen.

• ZoidMeisterZoidMeister Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

Beat the color on this piece . . . .

Z

Busy chasing Carr's . . . . . woof!

Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, . . . . who'd I forget?

Gold bug came back!
    All silver is headed to the BST now In case anyone’s interested. Melt is 1,764.87

The cycle begins again.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file