Home Q & A Forum
Options

Can I see my PCGS grades online right after they are graded?

MKUltra24MKUltra24 Posts: 652 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2, 2021 5:38PM in Q & A Forum

Hey everyone,

I recently sent in my first PCGS submission and the status currently says “Encapsulation” meaning it’s already been graded.

But I’m wondering how long after my coins are actually graded does it take before I can see the grades online?

I know it’ll probably be a couple of weeks before my coins are shipped back but I’m just curious if the grades are shown pretty quickly after they are given or at the very end of the process when they ship?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    PapiNEPapiNE Posts: 281 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2, 2021 7:35PM

I believe the grades are posted after the QA step and just before shipping. You got another week or so before you'll see grades.

USAF veteran 1984-2005

• Options

@PapiNE said:
    I believe the grades are posted after the QA step and just before shipping. You got another week or so before you'll see grades.

Ah ok thanks! I’m hoping that by next Friday I’ll at least know what the grades are. I don’t mind waiting for the coins themselves I’m just curious to see how I did and if I managed to get at least 1x MS70 of each mint mark out of 3 of each mintmark submitted.

• Options

@PapiNE said:

Two weeks later and I'm still waiting xD. You were right.

• Options
    MetroDMetroD Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MKUltra24 said:
    Two weeks later and I'm still waiting xD. You were right.

I know that it does not help with the wait, but PCGS normally sends an e-mail when the grades post to your online account.

Good luck with your grades. :)