KarismaKarisma Posts: 1
edited November 29, 2021 3:15PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I have A 1885 Cc Silver morgan dollar

for sale make an offer

Comments

• Options
    JJMJJM Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭✭✭

does not look right

👍BST's erickso1,cone10,MICHAELDIXON,TennesseeDave,p8nt,jmdm1194,RWW,robkool,Ahrensdad,Timbuk3,Downtown1974,bigjpst,mustanggt,Yorkshireman,idratherbgardening,SurfinxHI,derryb,masscrew,Walkerguy21D,MJ1927,sniocsu,Coll3tor,doubleeagle07,luciobar1980,PerryHall,SNMAM,mbcoin,liefgold,keyman64,maprince230,TorinoCobra71,RB1026,Weiss,LukeMarshall,Wingsrule,Silveryfire, pointfivezero,IKE1964,AL410, Tdec1000, AnkurJ,guitarwes,Type2,Bp777,jfoot113,JWP,mattniss,dantheman984,jclovescoins,Collectorcoins,Weather11am,Namvet69,kansasman,Bruce7789,ADG,Larrob37
  • Options
    MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems like an army of angry noobs

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• Options
    Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭

Most forums have a minimum post count before you can buy, sell or get into certain sub forums :)

• Options
    Larrob37Larrob37 Posts: 217 ✭✭✭

@jclovescoins I have to admit you guys were on top of it and hopefully prevented someone from getting scammed. I did not notice his post number. This is why we have this board, so people will look out for each other. I dropped the ball and deserve 12 lashes of a wet spaghetti noodle across my back.

• Options
    jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Larrob37 said:
    @jclovescoins I have to admit you guys were on top of it and hopefully prevented someone from getting scammed. I did not notice his post number. This is why we have this board, so people will look out for each other. I dropped the ball and deserve 12 lashes of a wet spaghetti noodle across my back.

No problem. Notice how the one C is higher than the other C in the "CC" mintmark.

• Options
    coinbufcoinbuf Posts: 10,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 30, 2021 9:22AM

@Cent1225 said:
    Why would someone make a comment like...I offer you $1?

Do you have nothing better to do than to show your ignorance? Or lack of respect for this person trying to sell a legitimate item on this forum? Why would you hinder their sale with such a comment?

Comments on this buy/sell forum should be BANNED and needs to be STOPPED by the Administrator of this forum who seems to be absent from their duties to monitor this Buy/Sell(not comment) site.

Because I already knew the coin is a fake and decided to have some fun with it, thank you for showing us all just what an intelligent numismatist you are. Just a friendly suggestion but maybe before you and @Larrob37 go off half cocked you might want to actually know what your talking about first.

Also this thread was at the top when I first replied so I did not bump it to the top.

And I will not bump this thread anymore out of respect to the legit sellers on the bst, if either @Cent1225 or @Larrob37 feel that you want to respond use the pm function, after all you don't want any comments on this forum do you.

My Lincoln Registry
    My Collection of Old Holders

Never a slave to one plastic brand will I ever be.
  • Options

@jclovescoins Yes now that i have looked at it a little closer its obviously a fake. I am trying to learn from the experts on here and i need to shut my mouth more and open my ears.

• Options

@coinbuf Its obvious yoiur are right and i am completely wrong about this guy and coin. Thats why i am here is to learn. I just need to be more selective when i speak because obviously i have a ton to learn. Thanks for bringing this fake to our attention.

This discussion has been closed.