Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Coin Safe Quarter Tubes 10 for 10 Dollars shipped.

ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 29, 2021 1:44PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Description - I have a partial box of Coin Safe quarter size tubes that I need to move to make room for other stuff. 10 for 10 dollars shipped to your US address. I have 90 total and if you would like to make a reasonable offer for all of them please do. Remember, Christmas is right around the corner and these would make a wonderful gift, even if you have to give them to yourself!

Condition - Tubes are 100% plastic and typically free of any major marks or abrasions. There can be some slight cabinet dust as a result of being stored however this is not a distraction from the overall look. These have no toning present and fully display the light white translucent color that was present when originally created. The lack of luster is a result of the matte finish imparted via the molds used during manufacturing and in no way should be considered a deterrent. For those who desire a higher degree of luster in their coin tubes please consider passing on these as I am fearful they will be a disappointment.

Payment - Check, MO, PPFF all accepted! If you have any questions PM me!

Shipment - USPS First Class Mail for quantities up to 30, priority mail after that.

Returns- Ha! Pretty hard for me to mis-represent these however if you are truly, truly disappointed let me know and we'll work something out.

Exciting photos of a couple of the tubes. Notice that the LED lighting is fully absorbed by the finish of the tubes vs. the countertops. Sorry for the cruddy photos, if you need additional angles just let me know via PM and I will send you the exact same photos shown below.

ANA LM

Comments

• ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

ttt

K

ANA LM
  • ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

Based on the lack of interest I am really going to get my post count up! :)

ttt

K

ANA LM
  • Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,625 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought your sales pitch showed creativity, levity and relevance. Me, I use old meds vials from the VA, which repurpose swimmingly. Good luck with a bump. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• JWPJWP Posts: 17,161 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had some for sale on facebook locally - no bites for weeks and in fact I just closed it. By the time shipping is figured in I kinda thought i might break even selling them in a big lot.. I thought about trying this forum but still don't know. Good luck.

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members