Home Sports Talk
Options

Collinsworth or Brees - Who has the better slide?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

We had a chance to watch Drew Brees in the booth last night, who do you like better as a broadcaster, and who has the better slide, Collinsworth or Brees? Here is the video of Drew Brees slide.

Comments

• Options

Here is the Collinsworth slide.

• Options

I like Brees better as a broadcaster, but I think Collinsworth has the better slide, it's so smooth and he puts a little smile at the end, the confidence is ridiculous.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I actually didn't watch last night's game. How was Brees? He will be replacing Collinsworth, as far as I know, so I'm curious.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    it's so smooth and he puts a little smile at the end, the confidence is ridiculous.

🤣 you're killin me over here DoubleD! Killin me!

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    I actually didn't watch last night's game. How was Brees? He will be replacing Collinsworth, as far as I know, so I'm curious.

I didn't watch all of the game, but from what I did watch, Brees was solid, he's very knowledgeable about the game, I know it had to be hard for him to sit there and watch the Saints get destroyed like that, but he knows the game very well.

• Options

Let's just get this out of the way right fast, I do not hold it against Cris Collinsworth that he has an evil Mexican twin brother that hustles tacos, I know he wants nothing to do with Cristiano Collinsworth and I commend him for that.