Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

RARE 1890-S GSA Hard Pack

Recently acquired this beauty and though I love GSA Carson's I do not get too involved into the dates. I'm well aware of the demand on this date and am entertaining offers only at the moment. I mainly sell on Facebook and would prefer a deal there since I only have one or two references I can provide here and a hundred or better there. If you want to offer anyways that's up to you. Prefer PM offers but putting it in the thread if we strike a deal is totally cool. No numbers in my head this is a you want it you offer what you think its worth to you. Markets set prices and considering this doesn't have a book set price you can work on selling me to your offer. Thanks guys! Also as a side note I can provide more photos but I can also show 4k resolution video on Facebook.

Comments

• Options

good morning refresh! RARE GSA available until its not!

• Options

happy thanksgiving everyone!

• Options
    FishproFishpro Posts: 381 ✭✭✭

Is there a price.

• Options
    Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭

@Fishpro said:
    Is there a price.

"No numbers in my head this is a you want it you offer what you think its worth to you."

• Options

yeah sorry guys i have what i think is a strong offer from a gsa dealer just wanted to see how the actual market for it might be. most likely going to end up submitting it myself and let it sit in my registry since only the gsa dealer has offered anything worth considering at the moment.

• Options

alright guys i guess im going to close this offering so i can do what i need to do with it. thanks for the interest!

• Options
    MartinMartin Posts: 843 ✭✭✭✭✭

Throw a number out it might stick with some one. You never know

Martin

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

It is almost like this was just a TEASER from the get-go. Was the post just a way to do a show & no tell ?

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options
    MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

He was testing the market because he is working with a dealer

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• Options
    FishproFishpro Posts: 381 ✭✭✭

It for sale or it’s not!

• Options
    DelawareDoonsDelawareDoons Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭✭✭

@RelicKING said:
    yeah sorry guys i have what i think is a strong offer from a gsa dealer just wanted to see how the actual market for it might be. most likely going to end up submitting it myself and let it sit in my registry since only the gsa dealer has offered anything worth considering at the moment.

If the # was from Tony, he's the best out there for this stuff. Sold him one of these a year ago as well.

Professional Numismatist. "It's like God, Family, Country, except Sticker, Plastic, Coin."

• Options

well i closed the listing is why i wasnt paying attention to it. i still have it but like i said im accepting my current highest offer and noone wanted to go more not sure how im partnered with a dealer or something im trying to offer it to everyone without it going to a dealer but since that never came to be, so be it.