Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Scam Alert!! pruebas738

Do not reply to PM from pruebas738. He is a scammer!

Comments

• Options
    silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,599 ✭✭✭✭✭

coins sites are the most likely target for scammers cause of the large number of people that could be a target for such scams and since it's near the holidays we will see more of these types around

Coins for sale at link below
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/TyJbuBJf37WZ2KT19

• Options
    WQuarterFreddieWQuarterFreddie Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

I forgot to mention PCGS moderator has been notified so they can review and take any necessary actions. 😎

• Options
    YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got that message too. There is a long time forum member named prubas.

Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.
  • Options

The account was likely not created for scamming. Someone might have hacked into the account and sent messages.

Young Numismatist

• Options
    WQuarterFreddieWQuarterFreddie Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

He has been banned!😎

• Options
    silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 24, 2021 8:21AM

yes he is banned but be aware that there will likely more scam attempts on this site before the year is over with

Coins for sale at link below
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/TyJbuBJf37WZ2KT19

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

Everyone stay frosty and we are our best defense. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    PillarDollarCollectorPillarDollarCollector Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

Received as well thanks for the heads up. I figured maybe it was a 2nd account of the long time member here but was not sure.

Coin collecting interests: Latin America

Sports: NFL & NHL

• Options

Thanks for the info! I got similar message but never replied....something felt off, so im glad I didnt now. Thanks!