Home Sports Talk
Options

was Fox out for everyone yesterday afternoon?

craig44craig44 Posts: 10,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was unable to watch the KC/DAL game yesterday because the FOX network was out. I also had a few friends around New England that reported the same. I have youtubetv, I also have one friend who has direct tv and he said fox was out. the other channels seemed fine. was this nation wide?

bummer because i was looking forward to the game.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m on the Seacoast line of Mass and NH and I watched the entire game

Honestly it was a huge disappointment so you didn’t miss much. Dallas looked horrible

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m in an undisclosed part of CT using cable and watched the KC/Dal game with no problems

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

Saw it in Asheville on.

• Options

@perkdog said:

Honestly it was a huge disappointment so you didn’t miss much. Dallas looked horrible

all i got was the boxscore. looks like both QBs played pretty bad games. I was expecting more out of both of them due to both teams having poor defenses.

what happened to Dallas? I fully expected them to roll 40 on KC. was losing Cooper enough to keep them quiet or was Dak just terrible?

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dak: 28/43 216 yrds 0 TD's 2 Int. He was not very good yesterday

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    tommyrusty7tommyrusty7 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭✭

That game was not even interesting but did have it all here.
    Tonights game is one I want to see.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:

@perkdog said:

all i got was the boxscore. looks like both QBs played pretty bad games. I was expecting more out of both of them due to both teams having poor defenses.

what happened to Dallas? I fully expected them to roll 40 on KC. was losing Cooper enough to keep them quiet or was Dak just terrible?

Lamb got hurt early as well as Zeke but the score was much closer than the game itself, Dallas looked awful.

KC has gotten it together on D big time.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,029 ✭✭✭✭✭

I watched the entire game, but like perkdog said, you didn't miss much.

• Options
    LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Steven59 said:
    Dak: 28/43 216 yrds 0 TD's 2 Int. He was not very good yesterday

No excuses but the Terrance Steele experiment filling in for Tyron Smith did not do Dak any favors.

• Options

@perkdog said:

@craig44 said:

@perkdog said:

Lamb got hurt early as well as Zeke but the score was much closer than the game itself, Dallas looked awful.

didn't realize they lost lamb and zeke as well. no wonder the offense looked so bad.

• Options
    LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:

@perkdog said:

@craig44 said:

@perkdog said:

didn't realize they lost lamb and zeke as well. no wonder the offense looked so bad.

Zeke only missed 2 series (ankle) but the real issue is the O-line and the inability to find a credible replacement for the oft injured Tyron Smith to cover the all important LT position.