Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Any soccer collectors here?

A while back, I found three 2021 Topps blasters at Walmart. $14.95 each, I thought I might be able to sell them on down the road. Anyway, had a few beers one night and started ripping, lol. The only current soccer player I’ve even heard of is Mbappe. So my question, who are some players I should be on the lookout for? The first pack I opened has an Icy version of a Caden Clark RC. Those seem to be selling in the $20-$30 range. Is he a good prospect/player? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

I collect 1993 and1994 UD World Cup cards. Always looking for inserts.

Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • Options
    ringerringer Posts: 342 ✭✭✭

You must be talking 2021 Topps MLS? Paper or Chrome? Clark is probably the top rookie this year. Pepi second year can be found also. Not a ton of high value players. But look for Aaronson, Busio, Teran, Paredes. I’m trying to complete my set so if you are interested in trading, let me know.

• Options
    ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've accumulated a decent amount of Pele cards over the years from South America as I was hunting for boxing cards. I need to get them slabbed and sold.

Arthur

• Options

@ReggieCleveland said:
    I've accumulated a decent amount of Pele cards over the years from South America as I was hunting for boxing cards. I need to get them slabbed and sold.

Arthur

Show some pics!

• Options
    slimiesslimies Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭✭

not a big soccer person but at goodwill found a 2012 womans olympic soccer team signed baseball cap for $4

• Options
    ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ringer said:

@ReggieCleveland said:

Arthur

Show some pics!

Arthur

• Options

@ReggieCleveland said:

@ringer said:

@ReggieCleveland said:

Arthur

Show some pics!

Arthur

Very nice!