Home Sports Talk
Options

Jim Harbaugh pants on fire!

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,033 ✭✭✭✭✭

This past weekend, Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh got too close to a sideline space heater, and his pants were scorched.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

He is such a weird dude lol

• Options

• Options

He used to always wear khakis and he switched to different pants because he said the khaki thing was getting old and played out. I remember when he was spotted at Wal-Mart buying khakis and someone snapped a photo.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon I stopped by this thread early this morning, and didn't really want to hang around much. Kudos to @perkdog for deciding to get this place finally rockin

Now Im feeling like this thread might just have legs.

• Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would haven expected Eddie Bauer, LL Bean or even Brooks Brothers... Cotton only no polyester blends.

Seriously... hope he is okay.

I suspect the AD and the Administration in general would not be amused to see a work comp claim...

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options

@Alfonz24 said:

I thought he wore #4

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 17, 2021 3:42PM

@perkdog said:

@Alfonz24 said:

I thought he wore #4

wore 14 during the 1987 season

rsey Number 4 (San Diego Chargers, 1999–2000) • 4 (Baltimore Ravens, 1998) • 4 (Indianapolis Colts, 1995–1997) • 12 (Indianapolis Colts, 1994) • 4 (Chicago Bears, 1988–1993) • 14 (Chicago Bears, 1987)

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    edited November 17, 2021 5:03PM

@Alfonz24 said:

@perkdog said:

@Alfonz24 said:

I thought he wore #4

wore 14 during the 1987 season

rsey Number 4 (San Diego Chargers, 1999–2000) • 4 (Baltimore Ravens, 1998) • 4 (Indianapolis Colts, 1995–1997) • 12 (Indianapolis Colts, 1994) • 4 (Chicago Bears, 1988–1993) • 14 (Chicago Bears, 1987)

For some dumb reason I forgot he was a rookie in ‘87 I was forgetting that McMahon was QB for the 1985 team

• Options

Mike Ditka has always looked that way, even as a kid.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    @doubledragon I stopped by this thread early this morning, and didn't really want to hang around much. Kudos to @perkdog for deciding to get this place finally rockin

Now Im feeling like this thread might just have legs.

I see what you did there, very clever. ;)

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking for that Gatorade bath this season?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

Here's the man himself, telling this now legendary story.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D636DboEAHE

• Options
    bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe it's simply because he keeps repeating the same ole lie that "this is the year!" to UM fans. I guess we now know who's winning Saturday. Liar liar... LOL

• Options
    ringerringer Posts: 342 ✭✭✭

In Columbus we call him Captain Khaki Pants. He’s so weird. The gift that keeps on giving to us Buckeye fans.

• Options
    edited November 26, 2021 3:15AM

I remember this thread, it seems like years ago when I started it, oh the memories. 🤔

• Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ringer said:
    In Columbus we call him Captain Khaki Pants. He’s so weird. The gift that keeps on giving to us Buckeye fans.

You can now call him,

Winner Winner chicken dinner in Columbus.

Have a nice day
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love me some Jim today. Next week maybe not so much

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations to the team from up North. They were clearly the better team. Hopefully they win next week and make the playoffs. When I went out to get the mail after the game a gentleman a bit younger than myself was walking down the sidewalk with a big smile on his face and a Michigan hat on his head. I politely congratulated his team and he was beaming as he walked Northbound. A while later he came back and turned into the court. I believe he was walking up and down every street to be seen in his Michigan hat. Good for him. I hope he can do it again in another ten years.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph