Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

How to add your UNMATCH coins into your set registry

This is what PCGS sent me.

Should you encounter this in the future, please use the ‘report a cert that should match this composite’ link, located in each of your sets. This feature allows members to automatically report missing spec numbers from matching set composites. Below are the step by step directions for doing so.

Step 1: From your Set Registry Dashboard, click on Sets, scroll to the set you wish to update and click on the title of your set.

Step 2: Click the link called Report a cert that should match this composite, which is located just above the start of the set checklist.

Step 3: Select Add to existing slot for the Request Type.

Step 4: Select the slot for the item from the drop down, type in the certification number of your item that is not available to add in the box labeled Cert Number. *Note that if the slot for your item does not appear in the drop down, please uncheck the box marked ‘hide filled slots’, then check the drop down again for the matching slot.

Step 5: Click the Submit Request button.

Then Please allow up to 1 business day for your request to be processed. You will be notified of the status via email once your request has been processed.

an SLQ and Ike dollars lover

Comments

• Options
    JonJetJonJet Posts: 524 ✭✭✭
    edited November 16, 2021 5:25PM

I have found numerous coins that I need to use the same process for...once You are advised the slot has been updated it can take 1-2.5 hours before You can add the coin to the Set

If the same coin is in numerous Sets...just remove it from Your Inventory and use the Add Inventory option and click the box below to add it to all affected/upgraded Sets

My 1957-2022 Proof Set Collection Has Been Sold