Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

NASCAR autographs

Is anyone here interested in buying autographed NASCAR racing cards and 8 by 10 picture cards with the car autographed. Many many different drivers. Too many to list. Also some Indy car drivers and NHRA drag racing drivers. All were gotten by me at races or car shows. All authentic. None are certified.

Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

Comments

• Options
    gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bump

Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

• Options
    picklepetepicklepete Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭

I might be interested in some cards.
    I'd have to see some names & pics.
    Thx, Pete

• Options
    gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 8, 2021 6:30AM

@picklepete Let me know what drivers you are interested in. I can photograph and post.

Edit- most are from the 80's and early 90's. Won't have any of the new drivers. I Also have some autographs on index cards from when I unexpectedly ran into a driver whose card I didn't have with me.

• Options
    picklepetepicklepete Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭

@gumby1234 said:
    @picklepete Let me know what drivers you are interested in. I can photograph and post.

Edit- most are from the 80's and early 90's. Won't have any of the new drivers. I Also have some autographs on index cards from when I unexpectedly ran into a driver whose card I didn't have with me.

That's the era I was out getting nascar as well..
    My hope was some more current guys.
    Ok Thx.