Home Sports Talk
Options

Is Kyler Murray playing against the Seahawks?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can anyone confirm whether or not Murray is going to play against the Seahawks, how can I make confident picks when I don't know if Kyler Murray is going to play or not? George is getting upset!

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

Might as well assume he is not. I don’t even know what his issue is, I read that “He is close” every week, they might be hiding something like he is done for the season or something

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    Might as well assume he is not. I don’t even know what his issue is, I read that “He is close” every week, they might be hiding something like he is done for the season or something

I think it's a sprained ankle, Kingsbury is beating around the bush about it, I'm just going to assume he's not playing.

• Options

Either way the Seahawks looked absolutely pathetic last week so it might not matter who is QB for AZ

• Options
    paulb71paulb71 Posts: 288 ✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    Either way the Seahawks looked absolutely pathetic last week so it might not matter who is QB for AZ

Seahawks need to let Wilson make all the play calls on offense, Outside of the head coach the Seahawks have the absolute worst coaching staff in the league !!!! and to top it off I would say the average IQ for the team players must be the lowest in the league what a mess !!!!

• Options

@paulb71 said:

@perkdog said:

Seahawks need to let Wilson make all the play calls on offense, Outside of the head coach the Seahawks have the absolute worst coaching staff in the league !!!! and to top it off I would say the average IQ for the team players must be the lowest in the league what a mess !!!!

Interesting that I read an article recently basically saying Pete Carroll had to go. This was before getting shut out by Green Bay I believe…

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@paulb71 said:

@perkdog said:

Interesting that I read an article recently basically saying Pete Carroll had to go. This was before getting shut out by Green Bay I believe…

Yes, perhaps his time has run it's course. I don't foresee a 2022 season with both Carroll and Wilson on the Seahawks. One way or the other, things will change.

• Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭

@thisistheshow said:

@perkdog said:

@paulb71 said:

@perkdog said:

Yes, perhaps his time has run it's course. I don't foresee a 2022 season with both Carroll and Wilson on the Seahawks. One way or the other, things will change.

Sinatra and Elvis are singing...... "And now the end is near" MY WAY

• Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭

For some reason last year, Wilson got old basically overnight. After like game 6 he looked like he was running out of gas. Was a completely different player in the 2nd half. Sad to see.

• Options

@Mickey71 said:
    For some reason last year, Wilson got old basically overnight. After like game 6 he looked like he was running out of gas. Was a completely different player in the 2nd half. Sad to see.

Literally! He was on his way to an MVP season then he just came off the rails.