Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

over 3200 signed and certified hall of famers baseballs

nohrcinosnohrcinos Posts: 9

i have over 3200 signed baseballs all from hall of fame players. these balls also come wuth thumbprint and certs. any ideas where to sell this and values\

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,181 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wrong forum

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 16, 2021 5:52AM

What is a "thumbprint and certs"?

Aside from being in the wrong forum, how could anyone give a value without knowing who signed them? Are they all Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig?

• Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,971 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is the wrong forum. You have also provided virtually no information on what you actually have. If you want useful responses you must be very clear, in detail, about just what you have.

All glory is fleeting.
  • Options
    Morpheus1967Morpheus1967 Posts: 173 ✭✭✭

@nohrcinos said:
    i have over 3200 signed baseballs all from hall of fame players. these balls also come wuth thumbprint and certs. any ideas where to sell this and values\

Yes.

I have now provided nearly as much information as you have.

• Options
    WillieBoyd2WillieBoyd2 Posts: 5,044 ✭✭✭✭✭

Strange things do show up on these forums.

:)

https://www.brianrxm.com
    The Mysterious Egyptian Magic Coin
    Coins in Movies
    Coins on Television

• Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've wondered if a successful and talented baseball player had no thumbs, how would he then authenticate his balls?

peacockcoins

• Options
    SIowhandSIowhand Posts: 321 ✭✭✭✭✭

Aren’t there only 250 or so players in the baseball HoF?

• Options

That is true but each player has a short run of /200 per player..

• Options

@braddick said:
    I've wondered if a successful and talented baseball player had no thumbs, how would he then authenticate his balls?

He would have used his balls

• Options

• Options

Here is a few items and players

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,849 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is one odd collectable. Never seen anything like it. Not sure if that's good or bad. ;)

Appears to be some value there.

How/where to sell, especially that kind of way quantity, is the question. I guess a major sports auction house or dealer is the place to start, or you can set up an Ebay business to disperse the hoard.

• Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

Buy a table at a sports card show near you and become a baseball vendor. These look like sight seen items and not suitable for internet sales unless professional authentication and grading is provided.
    If you have a better idea then go with it.

Have a nice day
  • Options
    291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,971 ✭✭✭✭✭

How did you manage to get so many of them?

All glory is fleeting.
  • Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,686 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now you've gone and given counterfeiters an even better thing to fake. I can just see it. Besides I don't like to see latent prints on my coins. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

I have 1971 set missing 20 or so commons. All superstars in set. Really nice set looking to sell

• Options

• Options

• Options