Home Sports Talk

Comments

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,292 ✭✭✭✭✭

But how could this happen?
    "Roethlisberger revealed he’s fully vaccinated in an interview with the Dan Patrick Show and the Steelers have been one of the best in the NFL in terms of getting players vaccinated."

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Steven59 said:
    "Roethlisberger revealed he’s fully vaccinated in an interview with the Dan Patrick Show and the Steelers have been one of the best in the NFL in terms of getting players vaccinated."

I could answer your (obviously tongue in cheek) question and extrapolate a bit, but this is not the place for such things...

• Options
    edited November 13, 2021 7:42PM

@thisistheshow said:..........
    I could answer your (obviously tongue in cheek) question and extrapolate a bit, but this is not the place for such things...

Just asking a legitimate question - no tongue, no cheek.
    Bringing false positive tests into question. How to prove them wrong??

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 13, 2021 7:21PM

@Steven59 said:

I've given up trying to figure it all out. I got the shot(s) just so I could get into the Rams games. Otherwise, I probably would not have just out of laziness. And....I could care less what other people do. About anything. Their life is their business..... none of mine.

• Options

Well with Ben declining maybe Rudolph may inject some enthusiasm into the Steelers offense......

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

the vaccines are only 90% effective, which is the same as say measles. So it is Still possible to contract it. Supposedly the symptoms are much less. The common name is breakthrough case.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/breakthrough-infections-coronavirus-after-vaccination?amp=true

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

Well

Just checked and the game is not on in my area.

I will, instead, be allowed to watch the Bucs win.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

the "contact tracing" will probably figure out where this recent outbreak among NFL players is coming from, but suffice as to say that this Virus is different than much of what the Human Race has encountered before. hence, the difficulty in suppressing it. last week it swept through The Cleveland Browns RB room, leaving the Team with one player to carry the load. the filled things out with practice squad players but have essentially been relegated to "passing only" for today's game.

injuries are one thing, having to cope with this too is a bit much for any Team. The Steelers caught a break, they play The Detroit Lions today.

• Options

51 secs left

Tie game

Lions have the ball

And fox is promising a Bucs post game wrap up

(Bad words here)

• Options

Drama