Home Sports Talk

OBJ Goes To The Rams?

HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 12, 2021 2:57PM in Sports Talk

Been hearing rumors. I thought it would happen....... Is it true?

Comments

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 12, 2021 3:25PM

Yep! One year deal. Just got the call from my secret inside source. He said that was OBJ's plan all along. Rams or Packers. I thought so too. What do you think about it keets?

I hear the Packers are not happy about it.

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,290 ✭✭✭✭✭

How does a one year deal work if you are in the middle of the season? Is it for the rest of this year and then all of next year?

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

@Steven59 said:
    How does a one year deal work if you are in the middle of the season? Is it for the rest of this year and then all of next year?

Good question.

• 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

Robert Woods tore his ACL in practice and is out for the season one day after OBJ signed with the Rams

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:

@Steven59 said:

Good question.

I always thought it was prorated.

@2dueces said:
    Robert Woods tore his ACL in practice and is out for the season one day after OBJ signed with the Rams

Yea, I just heard that 2 hours ago.....In real estate it's location, location, location.....in sports it's timing, timing, timing. Looks like the Rams got lucky with the timing. Robert Woods is a very versatile player. Hard to replace.

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,290 ✭✭✭✭✭

And just like that ..............OBJ hurt AGAIN still game time decision..........

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m convinced I could compete in the nfl if I could just stay injured

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
    edited December 4, 2021 6:03PM

@MsMorrisine said:
    I’m convinced I could compete in the nfl if I could just stay injured

Or have purple hair.......

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

OBJ?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions