Home Q & A Forum
Options

Submission World & USA PDF Forms

ELuisELuis Posts: 839 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do not know if here it is the right place to ask for this: I just downloaded the two forms for World and USA PDF's, but when I try to fill some values, for example the Total does not update, can anyone share these two PDF's that work? I have tried on different computers and the same issue.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would try asking on the us coin forum

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

^ Thank you.

Will pay for the membership and looks like there is also an online version too, was trying to get an idea first.

• Options

I have now a membership, when you do your online submission, do you have some time frame to send (go to the postal office) the coins package? Thanks!

• Options

That depends upon the request.

Under certain circumstances, submissions for first strike have a deadline.

Otherwise you can take time.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

^Thanks again, I can see they give 30 days, so enough time. Cool.

• Options

That’s too much of a generalization

There is a first strike cutoff table. It lists the cutoff dates. If the shipping box is open, then it must be mailed to pcgs before the first strike cutoff date.

If the mint shipping box is sealed then it only needs to have been shipped from the mint before the first strike cutoff date.

• Options

@MsMorrisine said:
    That’s too much of a generalization

There is a first strike cutoff table. It lists the cutoff dates. If the shipping box is open, then it must be mailed to pcgs before the first strike cutoff date.

If the mint shipping box is sealed then it only needs to have been shipped from the mint before the first strike cutoff date.

I should be more clear of what I posted, I understand the information about first strike, the coins I just sent (for first time on PCGS), are old ones, one for US coins and another for World coins.

This is the return message after submitting:

This order is valid for 30 days, if sent in after 30 days you may be subjected to any service price changes. Please note you will not be charged until receiving your order.

Again Thanks!