Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
Options

Buy/Sell/Trade your 2013B $1 Star Notes

Hopefully this post belongs here. I run and maintain a list of 2013B $1 Star notes for which there are duplicated serial numbers (3 sets of serial numbers were printed at both the DC and Fort Worth printing facilities). Over 10,000 owners that are looking to buy the matching note or sell their note to the right buyer. Details are here: https://project2013b.blogspot.com/2021/10/welcome.html

Comments

• Options
    luckyrollersluckyrollers Posts: 510 ✭✭✭✭

I know of your project and I'm going to input my 2013B star soon.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

I entered 2 more 2013B star notes today. Bumping this up cause this project is interesting. IMHO. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

It is interesting. I got a match but the last time the other party replied back was two months ago and went dead. They said they will get back to me soon...two month later....Cricket.....

• Options

@luckyrollers I don't think a clear value has been established cause you know condition comes into play next. I also think until more pair sales are announced, people do nothing. In your case, have you seen the other note? Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

@Namvet69 said:
    @luckyrollers I don't think a clear value has been established cause you know condition comes into play next. I also think until more pair sales are announced, people do nothing. In your case, have you seen the other note? Peace Roy

Yes I did. The site itself confirmed both notes and emailed both of us. After that we emailed each other and after a few times the other person said in her email that she will get back to me soon. After that, nothing. LOL.
    All good though. I have around 120 notes to input so hope I have better luck with the other notes.
    Hope you find your match soon.

• Options

Yup, all we can is carry on and increase our odds. Peace Roy

• Options

Saw my duplicates on the project data sheet. Just wondering if someone emails me a match what or where would be the best next step to sell the pair?

• Options

There are instructions on the site as to proceeding forward with a match. Factors of condition, run size and perceived value may be overshadowed by the mindset of both parties to a negotiation. Peace Roy