Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Attention Matte Proof Lincoln Cent collectors

PTVETTERPTVETTER Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭✭✭

Carl Waltz Jr. has produced a simple booklet of the matte Proof Lincoln Cents -
This is a must have booklet.

Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

Comments

• Options
    VernoVerno Posts: 325 ✭✭✭

Where can we find it?

• Options
    Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Verno said:
    Where can we find it?

That is a great question!

• Options

I will ask him

Pat Vetter,Mercury Dime registry set,1938 Proof set registry,Pat & BJ Coins:724-325-7211

• Options
    RichieURichRichieURich Posts: 8,372 ✭✭✭✭✭

Carl Waltz is definitely the expert on Matte Proof Lincoln cents. Should be a great publication!

An authorized PCGS dealer, and a contributor to the Red Book.

• Options

(cwmplbook@aol.com)
    To:you Details
    Hi Pat your welcome for the book. I got back from the show on Sunday and woke up sick that's why it took me a few days to get back to you. If anyone wants to purchase the book it $35.00 postage paid (see I do like you) I ship Priority Mail. This is the correct e-mail so give that information to anyone interested. Carl

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,228 ✭✭✭✭✭

Be careful posting emails online lest they become spam targets

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    FunwithMPLFunwithMPL Posts: 328 ✭✭✭
    edited November 3, 2021 3:03PM

Hi All, still sick (Sinus Infection) I told Pat about the price I'll here is all you need. Send payment to Carl Waltz PO Box 62 Millersville, PA. 17551 The cost is 35 dollars that is postage paid. Book has enlarge color photos of the all the diagnostics of known examples in both Mr. Albrecht and Mr. Flynn's book. The book has a total of eighty photos. PS Andy of ANGEL DEE'S helped me with it.
    Carl doggiedad

Collector
  • Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great collector = great book - Get it for your reference library.

WS

Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file