Home Sports Talk
Options

Tom Brady Wrecked My 1976 Chevy Silverado 4x4.

HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 29, 2021 1:51PM in Sports Talk

I just got a phone call from Hydrant daughter-in- law Monica. My baby is coming home. My 1976 Chevy Silverado 4x4. I bought it new. It was all Tom Bradys fault. He is responsible for wrecking my truck. But now ,4 years later, Hydrant daughter - in -law Monica has made it all right. I have tears in my eyes. I'm going down to the gate to wait for the tow truck. Monica is beautiful. In so many ways. I love her! I'm happy. It's all Tom Bradys fault!

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did Tom foot the bill at least lol.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 29, 2021 2:09PM

So you're saying you crashed it after the Pats/Rams SB?

Edited to add: the second one.....

• Options

@perkdog said:
    Did Tom foot the bill at least lol.

No. I didn't ask.

• Options
    edited October 29, 2021 2:31PM

@thisistheshow said:

Sorta like that. Actually a lot like that..... But the Rams weren't involved. And it all happened on the ranch so nobody else was hurt. Just me and my truck!

• Options

Anyway,....it's back.! Headed down to the gas station now with 2 five gallon cans.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:

@thisistheshow said:

Sorta like that. But the Rams weren't involved.

You're right. They weren't involved. They lost both times.🤣

• Options
    edited October 29, 2021 2:36PM

@thisistheshow said:

Hey,..The two oldest Hydrant boys and I were at that game. I wasn't driving afterwards, but if I had been........ I don't want to think about what might have happened if I had been....🚑🚔!

• Options
    FluxFlux Posts: 149 ✭✭
    edited October 29, 2021 3:00PM

Be very cautious negotiating an agreement with Uncle Tom. I have heard he is a very cut-throat & shrewd negotiator. Only after he gets reamed for taking advantage of a person does he offer them an additional .001% of something’s true value. And in Bitcoin of all things. Hope you like Tampa bay Team Store gear.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:
    Anyway,....it's back.! Headed down to the gas station now with 2 five gallon cans.

Don’t forget the 2 wheel barrows full of cash. Just filled up my planet killer yesterday.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

@2dueces said:

@Hydrant said:

Don’t forget the 2 wheel barrows full of cash. Just filled up my planet killer yesterday.

Pushing $5 a gallon around here. The pump automatically shuts off after $75..........No comment.......😵

• Options
    edited October 29, 2021 4:24PM

Just got home from the gas station and NAPA. Bought lots of fuel filters......Rochester 4 Barrel Quadrajet...California and Montana type.....High Altitude!.... and .......they don't sell 30w anymore or

Fram PH 15 oil filters. Amazon???? The world is ending! Anyway, after The Lovely Mrs Hydrant straps on her roller skates, .......she's going to hold the funnel while I pour in the GO-GO JUICE!

• Options
    edited October 29, 2021 4:44PM

DAMN!....... THOSE ROLLER SKATES!!!!!!! Best Christmas present I ever bought her........ SWEET BABY JESUS! Thank You Tom Terrific.......for wrecking my truck!

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

I literally dont understand anything said in this thread.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:

I literally dont understand anything said in this thread.

glad i'm not the only one

esoteric pop tarts flying around everywhere

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:

@Hydrant said:

Wow I filled my Ridgeline up today and it was $54. I thought I had it tough