Home Sports Talk
Options

Aaron Rodgers facial expression becomes an instant classic

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

Aaron Rodgers took a late hit in last night's game against the Cardinals and a roughing the passer was called and rightfully so, but his facial expression has become an instant classic that will be used for memes for years to come.

Comments

• Options

It looks even cooler when you rotate it.

• Options

This is a true treasure, god I've never felt so alive!

• Options

This more colorized version comes to us courtesy of the Pat McAffee Show, thanks fellas!

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 29, 2021 4:10AM

Your not in Kansas anymore Aaron LOL

• Options

This is a great moment in Aaron Rodgers meme history, this is an instant classic, a first ballot hall of fame meme, well done sir, bravo, bravo!

• Options

So @doubledragon will this give the fabled Cowboy outfit a run for its money? Where are we at with that comparison 🤔

• Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    Your not in Kansas anymore Aaron

Exactly.
    He'll be in cans-as$ next week after a 10 day rest.

Have a nice day
  • Options

@perkdog said:
    So @doubledragon will this give the fabled Cowboy outfit a run for its money? Where are we at with that comparison 🤔

No sir, it hasn't reached cowboy outfit status yet, that's on another level!

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

Ok thank you for clearing that up, it was a potentially daunting issue

• Options

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

Ok thank you for clearing that up, it was a potentially daunting issue

We'll see how this new meme plays out, but it's going to be difficult for it to reach cowboy outfit status.

• Options
    edited October 29, 2021 6:18AM

Meanwhile, State Farm insurance has released a new advertisement.

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    Meanwhile, State Farm insurance has released a new advertisement.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,149 ✭✭✭✭✭

A-Rodg absorbed a huge hit on that play

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Has anyone else ever noticed Rodgers chinstrap issues? ? Is it just me?

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    Has anyone else ever noticed Rodgers chinstrap issues? ? Is it just me?

Yes, I don't like his chinstrap, there's just something about it. I just don't like it!

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭

I really think that if Aaron is going to be out in public, he needs a bigger mask.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options

No wonder the man has chinstrap issues, if I were a chinstrap I wouldn't want to go anywhere near his chin, what a mess.

• Options
    FluxFlux Posts: 149 ✭✭

Helmets have evolved so much but apparently chinstrap technology stalled back in the early 1980’s when I played peewee football?

• Options

I'm really excited about this new Aaron Rodgers meme, it too shall evolve as the days, weeks and even months go on, the possibilities are limitless.

• Options

There was also another Aaron Rodgers moment in last night's game that happened, Aaron Rodgers started begging the refs for a call in the middle of a play.

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    There was also another Aaron Rodgers moment in last night's game that happened, Aaron Rodgers started begging the refs for a call in the middle of a play.

Yes, Aaron Rodgers begging for the call.

• Options

• Options

Aaron Lebrongers?

• Options

@doubledragon said:

If Amazon comes thru, this will be my Halloween costume this year.

• Options

@Flux said:

@doubledragon said:

If Amazon comes thru, this will be my Halloween costume this year.

I'm dressing up as Aaron Rodgers for Halloween, and I've already got my Aaron Rodgers costume picked out.

• Options

This one is hot off the press and comes to us from our friends in St. Paul Minnesota, thank you lads and well done!

• Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭

And got the W over an undefeated team.

• Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

Even Tom Brady waits until after he's gently tackled before he starts crying for a flag.

NOTE: Tom Brady is my favorite NFL player of all-time.

• Options

@Mickey71 said:
    And got the W over an undefeated team.

I picked the Packers to win. No reason not to. They are a good team this year.

• Options

I am proud to announce, this thread has officially reached 100 views!

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 29, 2021 2:38PM

@doubledragon said:

That moment when you fear that you, literally, just had the crap knocked out of you on national TV and the moment you stand up the entire football world will see smeared down the back of your leg. >:)

• Options

@erikthredd said:

@doubledragon said:

That moment when you fear that you, literally, just had the crap knocked out of you on national TV and the moment you stand up the entire football world will see smeared down the back of your leg. >:)

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Nicely done sir!

• Options

I will say this about Aaron Rodgers, it has been fun roasting him today, it always is, and he is a treasure trove for memes.

• Options

@Doubledragon you could do a thread of all of your favorite classic Rodgers commercials. The internet is littered with them. I forgot that he has been making these insurance commercials for a decade.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    @Doubledragon you could do a thread of all of your favorite classic Rodgers commercials. The internet is littered with them. I forgot that he has been making these insurance commercials for a decade.

I'm sorry, but doubledragon is asleep at the moment, you know he goes to bed at 4:30 p.m. He will be online again starting tomorrow morning. This is his phone typing this message. Have a pleasant evening sir.

• Options
    edited October 30, 2021 1:56AM

@thisistheshow said:

Good morning thisistheshow, my phone told me this morning about your message, it is a very good suggestion and I will have to look into it, you know I love a good Aaron Rodgers thread, I often feel most alive when I am roasting him real good, and he is stewing very nicely in my pot of jokes.

• Options

Face to face with a real Aaron Rodgers Halloween mask, creepy.

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    I will say this about Aaron Rodgers, it has been fun roasting him today, it always is, and he is a treasure trove for memes.

He looks familiar, Oh yeah..................Hmmmm........

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options

@doubledragon apparently Rodgers has revealed his true reason for the hair and the beard. It is to dress up as John Wick for Halloween.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    @doubledragon apparently Rodgers has revealed his true reason for the hair and the beard. It is to dress up as John Wick for Halloween.

So he says, I think he's doing it for his hippie girlfriend, she like the greasy hippie look.

• Options

Somewhere there's a dead horse around here.

Have a nice day
  • Options

@streeter said:
    Somewhere there's a dead horse around here.

No sir, not yet, this is only the 37th thread I've started about Rodgers.

• Options

DD, what is your record?

Have a nice day
  • Options

DD you should know I go back 17yrs with your favorite whipping boy. 19 straight completions against SC.

Have a nice day
  • Options

@streeter said:
    DD you should know I go back 17yrs with your favorite whipping boy. 19 straight completions against SC.

He is one of the all time greats, I just enjoy giving him a hard time, he's always doing something to keep us laughing.

• Options

If you need to whip him, I have a suggestion. He ragged on Cal for only giving Tedford a one minute salute during the qtr of the OSU game. That's all Tedford deserved. Tedford wouldn't step down in 2012 and was let go, mercifully, with three years severance pay- almost ten million $$$$. Tedford could then wind down his heart condition comfortably instead of dying on the job.
    Rodgers was an as$ for even saying anything.

Have a nice day
  • Options

@streeter said:
    If you need to whip him, I have a suggestion. He ragged on Cal for only giving Tedford a one minute salute during the qtr of the OSU game. That's all Tedford deserved. Tedford wouldn't step down in 2012 and was let go, mercifully, with three years severance pay- almost ten million $$$$. Tedford could then wind down his heart condition comfortably instead of dying on the job.
    Rodgers was an as$ for even saying anything.

Interesting, I've never heard that story, I'll look into that and I'm sure a good roasting will follow. ;)

• Options

Tedford was the highest paid public employee in the State of CA at the time. He would have had a heart attack on the job. Cal donors ponied up most of his severance.
    Rodgers has never learned to shut his pie hole. He thinks he's smart.

Have a nice day
  • Options

@streeter said:
    Tedford was the highest paid public employee in the State of CA at the time. He would have had a heart attack on the job. Cal donors ponied up most of his severance.
    Rodgers has never learned to shut his pie hole. He thinks he's smart.

I have to agree, he does get on my nerves with his mouth, and I don't like what he did this past offseason, I say if he really wants to go then let him go.

• Options

He only gets away with his mouth because he's good at being a QB. I wish he'd STFU.
    Just smile and say, it was all the OLine and not me.
    But noooooooooooooooooooo, he has to open his mouth. Down goes Rodgers. Down goes Rodgers.

Have a nice day